Florence • Assisi • Siena • San Gimignano • Chianti • Montepulciano • Montalcino • Cinque Terre • Pisa
- 12 Days - Airfare and All Inclusive
Choose From the Following Dates to Book Your Trip Online.
Fast approaching! Seats may still be available. Call Now!
Trips in 2013 - $4,299.00
Trips in 2014 - $4,299.00
Flights to Italy
- Flights from your hometown!
Flights can originate from anywhere in the U.S. where published.
You will know your flight information only after you pay your balance 120 days prior to departure. We use only reliable major airlines.
- Flights can originate from anywhere in the U.S. where published. (same price)
There is no supplemental surcharge to fly from an airport near your home town!
- Daily Mass is available but not mandatory. Proximo Travel has always one or more Catholic Priests accompanying the group as chaplain(s).
- Airport Taxes, Security Fees & Fuel Surcharges
Saving you an average of $400-$600!
- Transfers as per itinerary
- 4 or 5 star hotels in downtown areas
- Transportation with luxury bus
- All breakfasts and all dinners. Wine included with all dinners
- All tips to driver, hotel, and tour guide
- Guided Tours and Tour Fees
- Luggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Remember: Our trips are not more expensive during high season ~ Passengers will never be expected to pay extra for anything while on the trip ~ Our group size is small to medium ~ We have group sizes as small as 7 to 10 passengers! ~ We always wait for passengers and never leave anyone behind ~ There are no extra charges if a passenger would like to depart from overseas at a later date
Trip Does Not Include
- Travel Cancellation Protection Policy (optional) : $200 per person
- $400 surcharge for those flying from Hawaii or Alaska
- $700 Single Supplement
Traveling alone? No problem! Proximo Travel, LLC will be glad to place you with another passenger who is also traveling alone at no additional charge. If you want a guarantee of your own room for the entire trip then we offer the Single Supplement. By purchasing the Single Supplement, you are guaranteed your own room for the entire trip!
HotelsHotels listed below are our preferred hotels. If reservations cannot be made at one or more of these locations, a comparable hotel will be reserved. We only use 4 or 5 star accommodations.
Tel. 011.39. 055.431.441
Hotel Adler Cavalieri
Tel. 011.39. 055.277.810
Tel. 011.39. 055.284.273
Tel. 011.39. 055.262.36
- Day 1: Departure from USA.
- Day 2: Arrival Florence. Rest a bit at the hotel. Free afternoon. Opening Dinner in Florence Tuscany.
- Day 3: Late Start. Full day in Florence. Tour of Florence in the region of Tuscany. Tour of the Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria (Palazzo Vecchio and the Uffizzi from the outside). Visit the Flea Market, Duomo (Cathedral), and the Baptistery. See Michelangelo's masterpiece, the David, Basilica of San Lorenzo and the Medici Chapel (where the Medici family was buried). Dinner and overnight in Florence.
- Day 4: Visit San Gimignano which is known for its many towers. Seven of its towers are around the Piazza del Duomo. Visit the Palazzo del Popolo Civic Museum which contains outstanding artwork and frescoes from the 13th-15th centuries, including the famous Sala di Dante with frescoes by Benozzo Gozzoli. Dinner and wine tasting in San Gimignano Tenuta di Torciano. Overnight in Florence.
- Day 5: Private bus to Siena. Visit this beautiful medieval city with its center gathered within ancient walls which hold beautiful monuments and museums. Visit the Piazza del Campo, Palazzo Comunale and Torre del Mangia. Visit the Duomo which is a majestic example of Romanesque-Gothic Style. Dinner in Siena and overnight in Florence.
- Day 6: Private bus to Montepulciano. Take a stroll down the welcoming streets and visit the Piazza Grande where you'll find the Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta. Wine tastings in the afternoon followed by dinner in Montepulciano. Overnight in Florence.
- Day 7: Private bus to Assisi. See the tombs of St. Francis and St. Clare. Enjoy a peaceful walk on the streets of Assisi. Celebrate Mass at the Basilica of Santa Chiara. Dinner and overnight in Florence.
- Day 8: Private bus to the classic fairytale hilltop town of Montalcino, which is just south of Siena. It is renowned worldwide for its production of the precious Brunello red wine and very rich in artistic treasures. Wine tasting in Montalcino followed by dinner. Overnight in Florence.
- Day 9: Private bus to Chianti where you will visit the Open Air Market in the morning which will provide an opportunity to experience how the local Italians do their weekly/daily shopping. Off to a traditional Tuscan osteria run by Cecilia and Massimo where you will experience an entertaining hands-on cooking lesson of a four-course Tuscan meal which you will then devour! Included will be a guided tasting of extra virgin olive oils and three exceptional local wines. Dinner in this small quaint Chianti town. Overnight in Florence.
- Day 10: Private bus to Cinque Terre, which is also known as "Five Lands" composed of five villages: Monterosso al Mare, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola, and Riomaggiore. Visit the Church of San Lorenzo which is dedicated to the Nativity of the Virgin Mary. Take a 5-hour boat tour along the coast of Cinque Terre with Angelo's Boat Tours either as a sunset tour or lunch tour. Dinner in the Cinque Terre region and overnight in Florence.
- Day 11: Free morning. Private bus to Pisa. Visit the Piazza dei Miracoli with its Duomo, the Baptistry, the Camposanto (monumental cemetery), and the very famous Leaning Tower. Visit the Piazza Garibaldi where the very best gelato is located: La Bottega del Gelato. Dinner in Pisa and overnight in Florence.
- Day 12: Depart for the USA.