Salzburg • Munich • Vienna • Lucerne
- 12 Days – Airfare and All Inclusive
Choose From the Following Dates to Book Your Trip Online.
Fast approaching! Seats may still be available. Call Now!
Trips in 2013 - $4,699.00
Trips in 2014 - $4,699.00
Flights to Austria
- Flights from your hometown!
Flights can originate from anywhere in the continental USA, where published.
You will know your flight information only after you pay your balance 120 days prior to departure. We use only reliable major airlines
- Flights can originate from anywhere in the U.S. where published. (same price)
There is no supplemental surcharge to fly from an airport near your home town!
- Daily Mass is available but not mandatory. Proximo Travel has always one or more Catholic Priests accompanying the group as chaplain(s).
- Airport Taxes, Security Fees & Fuel Surcharges
Saving you an average of $400-$600!
- Transfers as per itinerary
- 4 or 5 star hotels in downtown areas
- Transportation with luxury bus
- All breakfasts and all dinners. Wine included with all dinners
- All tips to driver, hotel, and tour guide
- Guided Tours and Tour Fees
- Luggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Remember: Our trips are not more expensive during high season ~ Passengers will never be expected to pay extra for anything while on the trip ~ Our group size is small to medium ~ We have group sizes as small as 7 to 10 passengers! ~ We always wait for passengers and never leave anyone behind ~ There are no extra charges if a passenger would like to depart from overseas at a later date
Trip Does Not Include
- Travel Cancellation Protection Policy (optional) : $200 per person
- $400 surcharge for those flying from Hawaii or Alaska
- $700 Single SupplementTraveling alone? No problem! Proximo Travel, LLC will be glad to place you with another passenger who is also traveling alone at no additional charge. If you want a guarantee of your own room for the entire trip then we offer the Single Supplement. By purchasing the Single Supplement, you are guaranteed your own room for the entire trip!
- Day 1: Fly to Vienna, Austria.
- Day 2: Arrival. Meet your tour guide and get transferred to your hotel. Time to explore on your own. This evening, join your fellow travelers for a welcome dinner in hotel. Dinner and overnight in Vienna.
- Day 3: A local guide waits to show you the sights of this exquisite city with a drive on the Ring Strasse to view great buildings such as the Opera House, the Maria Theresa Monument, museum buildings, the Parliament and the City Hall and the former Imperial palace Hofburg, a complex of buildings from the 13th century and home of the famous Spanish Riding School. Stroll the Stadtpark where you can see the famous gold statue of Strauss, the Kartnerstrasse, the pedestrian shopping street in the heart of the city that leads to St. Stephen’s Cathedral with a fine altarpiece of the 15th century, various busts of Saints, including the one of St. Stephen - and much more. The afternoon is at leisure for you to relax or explore the city’s historic area. Dinner and overnight in Vienna.
- Day 4: Today is at leisure, you might want to drop in at one of the city’s coffeehouses and savor a piece of the delicious Sachertorte and a traditional cup of coffee. Enjoy a boat ride on the Danube Canal. Dinner and overnight in Vienna.
- Day 5: Travel through the picturesque Austrian countryside to Salzburg, a city filled with the beautiful Mirabell Gardens and wondrous architecture. Upon arrival walk through the Old Town of Salzburg, a UNESCO World Heritage site, with medieval lanes and small shops with ironwork signs out front, the monumental Domplatz. Visit the birthplace of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, a small museum containing family portraits, original manuscripts and some of the young genius’ early instruments. The afternoon is at leisure to explore Salzburg’s with its historic area. Dinner and overnight in Munich.
- Day 6: Free day in Munich.
- Day 7: A local guide waits to show you the former artists' quarter Schwabing and go all along the impressive Ludwig- and Prinzregenten Street lined by magnificent buildings: Theatiner Church, Hall of Generals (Feldherrnhalle), House of Arts, Bavarian National Museum, and the Angel of Peace. The elegant Maximilian Street takes you back to the centre of town offering a view of the Bavarian Parliament, Deutsches Museum, Royal Palace and the Opera House. In the ancient part of town we point out the well-known Hofbrauhaus, the medieval town gates and the colorful open air market the Viktualienmarkt. The afternoon is at leisure to explore Munich. Dinner and overnight in Munich.
- Day 8: Today is at leisure and you might want to drop in at one of the famous breweries for a pint of beer or you can look into an optional excursion. Dinner and overnight in Munich.
- Day 9: Breakfast and depart for Lucerne. There, you will have a short city tour of the main sights. Check in at the hotel for dinner and overnight in Lucerne.
- Day 10: Lucerne tour starts! We will visit Chapel Bridge with its Water Tower, the Lion Monument & Glacier Garden, Europe’s largest transportation museum, Piacasso Museum and IMAX film theater. Return to hotel for dinner and overnight in Lucerne.
- Day 11: Today you have a free day in Lucerne or you can enjoy an optional boat cruise on Lake Lucerne. Return to hotel for dinner and overnight in Lucerne.
- Day 12: Start with a guided city tour of Zurich which shows you the commercial center, a section of the Old Town, Fraumuenster Church with its famous Chagall windows, historical Limmatquai and the university district. Drive along the Hoehenstrasse which offers spectacular views into the Alps. We then drive to Rapperswil which is named the 'City of Roses'. The charming little town of Rapperswil offers unique attractions for visitors - the Rose Gardens, the Castle, the deer park on the Lindenhof and the picturesque Old Town. Return to Lucerne for dinner and overnight.
- Day 13: Today you leave Lucerne to get to the airport. It’s time to fly home with the music of Mozart and Strauss still echoing in your ears. Transfer to the airport for your return flight after breakfast.