Budapest • Prague • Wroclaw • Warsaw • Vienna • Czestochowa
- 13 Days – Airfare and All Inclusive
Choose From the Following Dates to Book Your Trip Online.
Fast approaching! Seats may still be available. Call Now!
Trips in 2013 - $4,699.00
Trips in 2014 - $4,699.00
Flights to Hungary
- Flights from your hometown!
Flights can originate from anywhere in the continental USA, where published.
You will know your flight information only after you pay your balance 120 days prior to departure. We use only reliable major airlines
- Flights can originate from anywhere in the U.S. where published. (same price)
There is no supplemental surcharge to fly from an airport near your home town!
- Daily Mass is available but not mandatory. Proximo Travel has always one or more Catholic Priests accompanying the group as chaplain(s).
- Airport Taxes, Security Fees & Fuel Surcharges
Saving you an average of $400-$600!
- Transfers as per itinerary
- 4 or 5 star hotels in downtown areas
- Transportation with luxury bus
- All breakfasts and all dinners. Wine included with all dinners
- All tips to driver, hotel, and tour guide
- Guided Tours and Tour Fees
- Luggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Remember: Our trips are not more expensive during high season ~ Passengers will never be expected to pay extra for anything while on the trip ~ Our group size is small to medium ~ We have group sizes as small as 7 to 10 passengers! ~ We always wait for passengers and never leave anyone behind ~ There are no extra charges if a passenger would like to depart from overseas at a later date
Trip Does Not Include
- Travel Cancellation Protection Policy (optional) : $200 per person
- $400 surcharge for those flying from Hawaii or Alaska
- $700 Single Supplement
Traveling alone? No problem! Proximo Travel, LLC will be glad to place you with another passenger who is also traveling alone at no additional charge. If you want a guarantee of your own room for the entire trip then we offer the Single Supplement. By purchasing the Single Supplement, you are guaranteed your own room for the entire trip!
- Day 1: Depart from the USA.
- Day 2: Arrive in Budapest and transfer to your hotel. Balance of the day at leisure. This evening, enjoy a welcome drink and orientation at your hotel. Dinner and overnight in Budapest.
- Day 3: Your morning tour begins in Budapest with a chance to view the Parliament, Royal Palace and Heroes' Square. Cross the Danube over the Elizabeth Bridge to the Buda Hills. Visit Mount Gellert, and then continue to Castle Hill to see the 13th century Matthias Coronation Church. From Fisherman's Bastion, enjoy a panoramic view of the city. Enjoy the afternoon at leisure. Dinner and overnight in Budapest.
- Day 4: Morning at leisure in Budapest. Depart Hungary, en route stop at Bratislava make a sightseeing tour that includes the Gothic St. Martin’s Cathedral and the Primate’s Palace, the neo-Classical residence of the Archbishop of Esztergom. Travel through the Austrian countryside to Vienna, former center of the Hapsburg Empire. Enjoy the balance of the day at leisure. Dinner and overnight in Vienna.
- Day 5: Today, enjoy a sightseeing tour that begins with a visit to the impressive Schonbrunn Palace, the former summer residence of the Hapsburg emperors. View the Belvedere Palace and its gardens. Continue with a drive along the famous Ringstrasse and view the Empress Maria Theresia Monument, Votive Church, City Hall and Parliament. Next, walk through the Hofburg courtyards to the State Opera House. Dinner and overnight in Vienna.
- Day 6: An entire day at leisure to follow the footsteps of your favorite composer. Visit one of countless museums or enjoy the gardens, cafes, and shopping that the elegant Austrian capital has to offer. Dinner and overnight in Vienna.
- Day 7: This morning, depart Austria for the Czech Republic. Begin with a stop in Cesky Krumlov, a fairy-tale town with a maze of narrow cobbled streets. Declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1992, Cesky Krumlov has earned an international reputation as a time capsule of the past. Enjoy a short walk through the town and view its Gothic, Baroque and Renaissance houses. Later, continue through Southern Bohemia to the Czech capital, Prague - "The City of a Thousand Spires". Dinner and overnight in Prague.
- Day 8: Visit the Castle District including St. Vitus Cathedral and St. George's Basilica. Admire the views of Charles Bridge and the Lesser Town. Continue past the Jewish Quarter and walk to the Old Town Square to view the famous Town Hall Astronomical Clock. This evening, enjoy dinner at an on cruise of Vlatva River. Dinner and overnight in Prague.
- Day 9: Cross the border today to Wroclaw, Poland situated on the River Oder; it is the largest city in South Western Poland. Visit its UNESCO World Heritage Centennial Hall and its market square with its 14thcentury Town Hall. Stroll through the cathedral island and visit St Elisabeth Church as well as its St Mary Magdalene Church. Dinner and overnight in Wroclaw.
- Day 10: Breakfast and depart for Warsaw. Upon arrival time to explore on your own and enjoy your dinner in a local restaurant. Dinner and overnight in Warsaw.
- Day 11: The sightseeing route leads through the marvelous Old Town that was completely destroyed during WWII and rebuilt so painstakingly that it in 1980 it was inscribed on the UNESCO Heritage List. You will have the opportunity to see the Old Town Market Square, the New Town, The Barbican, St. John’s Cathedral, the Royal Castle, and the Saxon Gardens with the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. You will see also Warsaw’s Great Theater with an interesting Apollonian Quadriga in its tympanum, and stroll along the Royal Route to the Holy Cross Church containing the urn with Chopin’s heart. You can prolong your tour visiting the Warsaw City Museum or have a coffee at the famous Blikle Cafe. The afternoon is at leisure for you to relax or to visit the observation terrace on the 30th floor of the enormous Palace of Culture, and the impressive Baroque royal residence area Wilanow, once a home to King John III Sobieski. Dinner and overnight in Warsaw.
- Day 12: After breakfast, take a bus ride north to Czestochowa. Visit Our Lady of Czestochowa, Poland's greatest pilgrimage shrine, where there will be mass. Return to Warsaw, dinner and overnight.
- Day 13: Breakfast and transfer to the airport for your flight back to U.S.A