Jerusalem • Bethlehem • Galilee • Capernaum • Rome • Tuscany • Florence • Assisi • Venice
- 14 Days - Airfare and All Inclusive
Choose From the Following Dates to Book Your Trip Online.
Fast approaching! Seats may still be available. Call Now!
Trips in 2013 - $4,699.00
Trips in 2014 - $4,699.00
Flights to the Holy Land and Italy
- Flights from your hometown!
Flights can originate from anywhere in the U.S. where published
You will know your flight information only after you pay your balance 120 days prior to departure. We use only reliable major airlines.
- Flights can originate from anywhere in the U.S. where published. (same price) There is no supplemental surcharge to fly from an airport near your home town!
- Daily Mass is available but not mandatory. Proximo Travel has always one or more Catholic Priests accompanying the group as chaplain(s).
- Airport Taxes, Security Fees Fuel Surcharges
Saving you an average of $400-$600!
- Transfers as per itinerary
- Superior Five Star Hotels and Services!
- Transportation with luxury bus
- All breakfasts and all dinners. Wine included with all dinners
- All tips to driver, hotel, and tour guide
- Guided Tours and Tour Fees
- Luggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Remember: Our trips are not more expensive during high season ~ Passengers will never be expected to pay extra for anything while on the trip ~ Our group size is small to medium ~ We have group sizes as small as 7 to 10 passengers! ~ We always wait for passengers and never leave anyone behind ~ There are no extra charges if a passenger would like to depart from overseas at a later date
Trip Does Not Include
- Travel Cancellation Protection Policy (optional) : $200 per person
- $400 surcharge for those flying from Hawaii or Alaska
- $700 Single Supplement.
Traveling alone? No problem! Proximo Travel, LLC will be glad to place you with another passenger who is also traveling alone at no additional charge. If you want a guarantee of your own room for the entire trip then we offer the Single Supplement. By purchasing the Single Supplement, you are guaranteed your own room for the entire trip!
HotelsHotels listed below are our preferred hotels. If reservations cannot be made at one or more of these locations, a comparable hotel will be reserved. We only use 4 or 5 star accommodations.
The Olive Tree Hotel
Tel. 011.972. 254.10410
Hotel dei Consoli Vaticano
Tel. 011.39. 066.889.2972
Tel. 011.39. 06.686.8969
Hotel Antico Palazzo Rospigliosi
Tel. 011.39. 06.489.30495
Tel. 011.39. 055.284.273
Hotel Adler Cavalieri
Tel. 011.39. 055.277.810
Tel. 011.39. 055.262.36
Tel. 011.39. 055.431.441
Trip ItinerarySuperior 5 Star Hotels and Service!
- Day 1: Depart from USA. Arrival next day.
- Day 2: Arrive and recuperate in Jerusalem.
- Day 3: Walk on the Via Dolorosa: The Way of the Cross on which Our Lord carried his cross. Visit the Empty Tomb and the Resurrection Church and experience the place where Jesus gave his life for us and rose from the dead. Go to the church where the cock crows: Remember that Jesus told Peter that before the cock crows he will deny him three times. Then visit the Upper Room where Jesus had the Last Supper and the Church of the Dormition of the Virgin Mary: At the end of her life the Virgin Mary was assumed into Heaven, body and soul. Visit Mount of Olives: a place of many of Jesus' activities; Dominus Flevit, where Jesus cried over Jerusalem; Ascension Church and The Our Father Church. Visit Beit Faji Church, where Jesus started his ride toward Jerusalem on Palm Sunday. See Gethsemane where Jesus suffered the agony in the garden right before his crucifixion; and Mary Magdalene Church, the place where she encountered Jesus and changed her life forever; the Wailing Wall and Dome of the Rock. Dinner at 6:45 pm at the hotel. Wine included. Long pants or capris during the day. Casual dress in evening. Overnight in Jerusalem.
- Day 4: Visit Bethlehem, the birthplace of our Lord. Enjoy peace of Nativity Church. See the Cave and Tomb of St. Jerome who spent his life studying Holy Scripture. Visit Shepherd's Field where angels announced the birth of the Lord. Then to the Church of the Milk, where Mary fed Jesus, and Ein Karem, where Mary visited Elizabeth. Visit the Dead Sea, the lowest place on the earth; Qumran, where the scrolls were discovered; and Jericho, where Zacchaeus encountered our Lord and changed his life. See the traditional sycamore tree that Zacchaeus climbed to see Jesus. Pass by Mount of Temptation on which Our Lord was tempted 40 days and 40 nights. Casual dress. Dinner at 6:45 pm at the hotel. Wine included. Overnight in Jerusalem.
- Day 5: Travel at a slow pace to Galilee. Pass by the Jordan River where Jesus was baptized: renew your baptismal vows. Enjoy the peace of the Lake of Galilee. Boat ride on Lake Galilee. Pray on top of the Mountain of Beatitudes and relax in an atmosphere of silence and peace. Visit both the Church of Peter's Primacy where Jesus handed Peter the keys of the Kingdom and the Church of Multiplication of Bread and Fish. Dinner at 6:45 pm at the hotel. Wine included. Casual dress throughout the day. Overnight in Galilee.
- Day 6: Visit Nazareth where the Annunciation took place. Then visit Cana in Galilee, where Jesus turned water into wine during a wedding feast: renewal of marital vows is available for those who are celebrating their wedding anniversary. Go to Capernaum and see the house of Sts. Peter and Andrew, where Jesus did most of his preaching and healings. Dinner at 6:45 pm at the hotel. Wine included. Overnight in Galilee.
- Day 7: Fly to Rome. Check-in at your hotel. Have a leisurely afternoon.
- Day 8: Late Start. In the morning visit the Colosseum, the symbol of the city of Rome, is a great building that has been standing since 80 A.D. In the afternoon, go to St. John Lateran, the first Basilica ever to be built in the Roman Empire and then visit the Catacombs. The Catacombs are breathtaking. 500,000 people were buried there. Back at the hotel around 5:30 pm. Rest for an hour. Dinner around the hotel area at 6:45 pm. Red and white wine included. Overnight in Rome.
- Day 9: Start the day by visiting the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel (the Pope's private Chapel) and St. Peter's in the Vatican, the largest Basilica in the world. Long pants, capris, or skirts below the knee, shoulders covered. In the afternoon our private bus will take us to the town where the Pope's Summer Residence is located: the charming Castel Gandolfo with its spectacular Lake Albano. Awesome place just like those towns you see on TV. Wine tasting and opening night dinner at 6:00 pm at a local upscale restaurant: eat where the Italians eat. Several courses of delicious Italian food. Red and white wine included. Overnight in Rome.
- Day 10: Private bus around 7:30 am to the Vatican to experience the 10:00 am Audience with the Pope. We will see the Pope very closely; sometimes we even shake his hand. We will visit the Spanish Steps. This is the place where the Romans hung out. Walk to Trevi Fountain for lunch and shopping. Walk to Pantheon, the oldest functional building in the world and then to the great artistic place of Piazza Navona around 4:30 pm. Dinner at Piazza Navona. Red and white wine included. Casual Dress throughout the day. Overnight in Rome.
- Day 11: En route to Florence stop in Assisi. See the tombs of St. Francis and St. Clare; enjoy a peaceful walk on the streets of Assisi. Dinner in Assisi. Overnight in Florence.
- Day 12: Tour of Venice: an amazing city built on water. Leave for Venice in the morning on our private bus. Estimated time of arrival is 11:00 am. Visit St. Mark's plaza. Optional: Gondola ride and shopping. Dinner in Tuscany at a local restaurant. Red and white wine included. Back to hotel 10:00 pm. Long pants if you intend to go inside St. Mark's. Casual dress if you intend to go on a Gondola ride or spend time shopping and visiting the beautiful streets and bridges of Venice. Overnight in Florence.
- Day 13: Tour of Florence in the region of Tuscany. Tour of the Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, the Uffizzi, Michelangelo's masterpiece, The David, Flea Market, Duomo (Cathedral), and the Baptistery. Tour Guide will show to those interested the location of the Basilica of San Lorenzo and the Medici Chapel (where the Medici family was buried), and Basilica della Santa Croce (where Michelangelo and 15 other glorious Italian artists and thinkers were buried). Dinner in Florence. Red and white wine included. Casual dress throughout the day. Overnight in Florence.
- Day 14: Our private bus brings us to either the airport in Florence or Rome to fly back to USA.
- Please note: We do our best to ensure that all sites listed in this itinerary will be seen. However, due to scheduling conflicts sites may be visited on a different day then listed