Paris • Lourdes • Lisieux • Fatima • Shrine of Montserrat • Barcelona
- 13 Days - Airfare and All Inclusive
Choose From the Following Dates to Book Your Trip Online.
Fast approaching! Seats may still be available. Call Now!
Trips in 2013 - $4,499.00
Trips in 2014 - $4,499.00
Flights to France-Portugal-Spain
- Flights from your hometown!
Flights can originate from anywhere in the U.S. where published.
You will know your flight information only after you pay your balance 120 days prior to departure. We use only reliable major airlines.
- Flights can originate from anywhere in the U.S. where published. (same price)
There is no supplemental surcharge to fly from an airport near your home town!
- Daily Mass is available but not mandatory. Proximo Travel has always one or more Catholic Priests accompanying the group as chaplain(s).
- Airport Taxes, Security Fees & Fuel Surcharges
Saving you an average of $400-$600!
- Transfers as per itinerary
- 4 or 5 star hotels in downtown areas
- Transportation with luxury bus
- All breakfasts and all dinners. Wine included with all dinners
- All tips to driver, hotel, and tour guide
- Guided Tours and Tour Fees
- Luggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Remember: Our trips are not more expensive during high season ~ Passengers will never be expected to pay extra for anything while on the trip ~ Our group size is small to medium ~ We have group sizes as small as 7 to 10 passengers! ~ We always wait for passengers and never leave anyone behind ~ There are no extra charges if a passenger would like to depart from overseas at a later date
Trip Does Not Include
- Travel Cancellation Protection Policy (optional) : $200 per person
- $400 surcharge for those flying from Hawaii or Alaska
- $700 Single Supplement
Traveling alone? No problem! Proximo Travel, LLC will be glad to place you with another passenger who is also traveling alone at no additional charge. If you want a guarantee of your own room for the entire trip then we offer the Single Supplement. By purchasing the Single Supplement, you are guaranteed your own room for the entire trip!
- Day 1: Departure from USA.
- Day 2: Arrival to Lisbon. Travel to Fatima. Check-in Hotel. Free afternoon in Fatima, dinner and overnight in Fatima.
- Day 3: Late Start. Full day in Fatima. Start off your day by going to Mass at the Little Chapel of the Apparitions. We will see the Basilica, the site of Francesco and Jacinta's graves, the Hamlet of Aljustrel, where the children lived, and Valinhos, the site of Our Lady's appearance after the children's return from prison. Experience Christ's love as you walk and follow the Stations of the Cross along the Via Sacra (The Sacred Way) culminating in the Chapel of Calvary, which overlooks all of Fatima. Join pilgrims from around the world in an evening candlelight procession to pray the rosary for the sick and drink water from the miraculous well. Time for private devotions before dinner and overnight in Fatima.
- Day 4: Fatima - Santarem. After breakfast, depart to Santarem, where one of the oldest cities in the world is located. We will walk through its narrow streets to the Church of St Stephen, containing the oldest recorded Eucharistic miracle. This miracle has been on continuous display since 1269. Dinner and overnight in Fatima.
- Day 5: Visit Jeronimos Monastery, which is one of the greatest monuments to the Age of Discovery with all its grandeur and Manueline style of architecture. Fly from Lisbon to Paris (late arrival). Overnight in Paris.
- Day 6: Visit the beautiful Cathedral of Notre Dame which has always been the religious center of Paris. Tour the Sainte-Chapelle (Holy Chapel) with its world renowned stained glass windows and admire its beautiful Rayonnant style Gothic architecture. Perhaps even sample some ice cream at Berthillon. Lunch on Ile St. Louis or in the District of Marais. In the afternoon, take a city bus tour visiting St. Vincent de Paul and the Chapel of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal. See the beautiful sites of the Hotel des Invalides, the Eiffel Tower, Champs-Elysees, and Arc de Triomphe. Early dinner. After dinner, cruise along the Seine River and see all the beautiful sights lit up from the Seine River. Overnight in Paris.
- Day 7: Visit the Louvre to see the Mona Lisa and the winged victory Nike. Perhaps even sample some fabulous chocolate at the Louvre from the famous Maison de Chocolat. Spend some free time in the Tuileries Gardens. After lunch, visit the Basilica of Sacre Coeur and see the artists along Montmartre. Dinner and overnight in Paris.
- Day 8: Early start with a bus ride to Lisieux. Visit the home of St. Therese (Les Buissonets) and the Cathedral and Basilica. Return to Paris after lunch. Dinner and overnight in Paris.
- Day 9: Fly or take the fast train from Paris to Lourdes. Overnight in Lourdes.
- Day 10: Lourdes for the whole day. Mass in Lourdes. This pilgrimage was designed for those who would like to spend more time in Lourdes, to pray and reflect. You will have time to pray with your fellow pilgrims and pilgrims from around the world, to attend Mass at the Grotto, watch a video presentation telling the story of Lourdes, and walk in the footsteps of St. Bernadette. Dinner and overnight in Lourdes.
- Day 11: Leave Lourdes at 8am sharp and travel to Barcelona. On the way to Barcelona visit the famous Shrine of Montserrat dedicated to the Blessed Virgin Mary. Enjoy a free afternoon in Barcelona followed by dinner and overnight accommodations.
- Day 12: Tour of Barcelona. Visit the Sagrada Famiglia Cathedral, have lunch at the Ramblas and then enjoy the Park Guell designed by Gaudi with its amazing architecture. Dinner and overnight in Barcelona.
- Day 13: Return home from Barcelona, Spain.