Paris • Caen • Normandy • Aix en Provence • Mont Saint-Michel • Giverney • Burgundy • Nice
- 13 Days - Airfare and All Inclusive
Choose From the Following Dates to Book Your Trip Online.
Fast approaching! Seats may still be available. Call Now!
Trips in 2013 - $4,499.00
Trips in 2014 - $4,699.00
Flights to France
- Flights from your hometown!
We fly you to France on flights that can originate from anywhere in the U.S. where published.
You will know your flight information only after you pay your balance 120 days prior to departure. We use only reliable major airlines.
- Flights can originate from anywhere in the U.S. where published. (same price) There is no supplemental surcharge to fly from an airport near your home town!
- Daily Mass is available but not mandatory. Proximo Travel has always one or more Catholic Priests accompanying the group as chaplain(s).
- Airport Taxes, Security Fees & Fuel Surcharges
Saving you an average of $400-$600!
- Transfers as per itinerary
- 4 or 5 star hotels in downtown areas
- Transportation with luxury bus
- All breakfasts and all dinners. Wine included with all dinners
- All tips to driver, hotel, and tour guide
- Guided Tours and Tour Fees
- Luggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Remember: Our trips are not more expensive during high season ~ Passengers will never be expected to pay extra for anything while on the trip ~ Our group size is small to medium ~ We have group sizes as small as 7 to 10 passengers! ~ We always wait for passengers and never leave anyone behind ~ There are no extra charges if a passenger would like to depart from overseas at a later date
Trip Does Not Include
- Travel Cancellation Protection Policy (optional) : $200 per person
- $400 surcharge for those flying from Hawaii or Alaska
- $700 Single Supplement
Traveling alone? No problem! Proximo Travel, LLC will be glad to place you with another passenger who is also traveling alone at no additional charge. If you want a guarantee of your own room for the entire trip then we offer the Single Supplement. By purchasing the Single Supplement, you are guaranteed your own room for the entire trip!
HotelsHotels listed below are our preferred hotels. If reservations cannot be made at one or more of these locations, a comparable hotel will be reserved. We only use 4 or 5 star accommodations.
Hotel Concorde Montparnasse
Tel. 011.33. 156.548.400
Quality Hotel Paris Orleans
Tel. 011.33. 145.396.850
- Day 1: Departure from USA.
- Day 2: Arrival. Check-in Hotel. Rest for few hours. Bus tour of the city: see the most famous sites of the city, including the Eiffel Tower, the Opera, and the Palace of the Invalides. Tour the Cathedral of Notre Dame and eat lunch in the Latin Quarter. After lunch, take in the most stunning view of Paris from the Montparnasse, then have some free time to rest or see more sights. Overnight in Paris.
- Day 3: Late Start. Start at the gardens of the Tuileries; make your way up the Champs-Elysees to shop (or just window shop) at Louis Vuitton and Herm's. See the tomb of the Unknown Soldier at Napoleon's Arc de Triomphe and look back to see the sweeping view of Paris' main boulevard. Eat lunch in the 8e arrondissement. Take the Metro to the Basilica of Sacre Coeur; visit the artists and antique shops of Montmartre. After dinner, take a romantic river ride on a Bateau Mouche and see all the beautiful sights lit up from the Seine River. Stop for an ice cream at Berthillon on your way back to the hotel. Overnight in Paris.
- Day 4: Tour the Louvre, the most famous art museum, to see the Mona Lisa and the winged victory, Nike. After lunch, take a leisurely walk or visit the Sainte Chappelle, with its beautiful stained glass windows or take a tour of the Pantheon, where France's most prestigious writers and philosophers are buried. Overnight in Paris.
- Day 5: Early start and off to visit Caen, the city of William the Conquerer. Visit St. Peter's Church in Caen. St. Peter's Church in Caen is a splendid example of the transition between Gothic and Renaissance forms. Visit the Caen Memorial, the best World War II museum in France. Overnight in Normandy.
- Day 6: Late start and free morning to enjoy the area of Normandy. After lunch, visit Mont Saint-Michel. The towering turrets of the abbey at Mont Saint-Michel are one of the most iconic images of France. The village and monastery are built on a rocky outcrop in the middle of a tidal flat and connected to the mainland by a causeway. It is considered to be one of the wonders of the western world. Dinner and overnight in Normandy.
- Day 7: Early breakfast and begin the D-Day tour to discover Le Memoria de Caen and the D-day Landing Beaches. From the harbor of Arromanches to the Point du Hock and taking in Omaha Beach on the way. Listen to the story of the done day that led to the end of the Second World War. Dinner and overnight in Normandy.
- Day 8: Fly to Aix-en-Provence. Check into the hotel, and then spend the rest of the day visiting the city with its beautiful boulevards and gorgeous fountains. Dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight in Aix-en-Provence.
- Day 9: Take some time to go to the natural hot springs for a thermal bath and relaxation. Spend the afternoon walking along the Cours Mirabeau, enjoying the cafes and shops. Dinner and Overnight in Aix-en-Provence.
- Day 10: Take the leisurely coastal road on the French Riviera, making stops at St. Tropez for lunch, then St. Raphael, Cannes, and Antibes before reaching Nice. Check into the hotel and have some free time for rest or shopping. Overnight in Nice.
- Day 11: Spend the day in Nice. Take a ride to St. Paul de Vence, a beautiful medieval fortified village perched on a narrow spur between two deep valleys. Walk narrow streets and visit artists' shops and cafes for a quiet afternoon. Visit the Promenade des Anglais, see the old city, take the glass elevator to the Parc du Chateau for a beautiful view of the most famous city on the Riviera, or spend the afternoon sunning on the rocky beaches or shopping in downtown Nice. Overnight in Nice
- Day 12: Take a bus ride to Eze, stopping in the beautiful coastal town of St. Jean Cap Ferrat. Visit the Fragonard parfumerie and the village of Eze. Climb to the gardens in Eze for a stunning view of the coast. Lunch in Eze and then continue to Monte Carlo, where you will visit the famous casino as well as the palace of the late Prince Rainier and Princess Grace Kelly. The afternoon is yours to see the playground of the rich and famous. Dinner in Monte Carlo. Overnight in Nice
- Day 13: Return home from Nice.