Our Lady of Knock • Cliffs of Moher • Ring of Kerry • Kinsale • Killarney • Dublin • Edinburgh Castle • St. Andrews Cathedral • Glasgow
- 13 Days - Airfare and All Inclusive
Choose From the Following Dates to Book Your Trip Online.
Fast approaching! Seats may still be available. Call Now!
Trips in 2013 - $4,499.00
Trips in 2014 - $4,499.00
Flights to Ireland - Scotland
- Flights from your hometown!
We fly you to Ireland-Scotland from anywhere in the U.S. where published. (same price)
You will know your flight information only after you pay your balance 120 days prior to departure. We use only reliable major airlines.
- Flights can originate from anywhere in the U.S. where published. (same price)
There is no supplemental surcharge to fly from an airport near your home town!
- Daily Mass is available but not mandatory. Proximo Travel has always one or more Catholic Priests accompanying the group as chaplain(s).
- Airport Taxes, Security Fees & Fuel Surcharges
Saving you an average of $400-$600!
- Transfers as per itinerary
- 4 or 5 star hotels in downtown areas
- Transportation with luxury bus
- All breakfasts and all dinners. Wine included with all dinners
- All tips to driver, hotel, and tour guide
- Guided Tours and Tour Fees
- Luggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Remember: Our trips are not more expensive during high season ~ Passengers will never be expected to pay extra for anything while on the trip ~ Our group size is small to medium ~ We have group sizes as small as 7 to 10 passengers! ~ We always wait for passengers and never leave anyone behind ~ There are no extra charges if a passenger would like to depart from overseas at a later date
Trip Does Not Include
- Travel Cancellation Protection Policy (optional) : $200 per person
- $400 surcharge for those flying from Hawaii or Alaska
- $700 Single Supplement
Traveling alone? No problem! Proximo Travel, LLC will be glad to place you with another passenger who is also traveling alone at no additional charge. If you want a guarantee of your own room for the entire trip then we offer the Single Supplement. By purchasing the Single Supplement, you are guaranteed your own room for the entire trip!
- Day 1: Departure from USA to Shannon.
- Day 2: Arrival. Drive to Our Lady of Knock and enjoy the museums and feel the presence of our Blessed Mother. Dinner and stay the night in Castlebar.
- Day 3: Visit the Cliffs of Moher: they rise vertically to a height of 650 feet over the crashing waves of the Atlantic Ocean: a breath taking sight. Dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight in Killarney.
- Day 4: Late Start. Visit the famous Ring of Kerry: enjoy great scenic vistas as we tour the various sites of the ring of Kerry. Dinner at Stonechat. Overnight in Killarney.
- Day 5: Late start in the morning. Tour of County Cork. Visit Kinsale in County Cork. It is a pretty seaside town with cheerily painted houses and wooden boats in the harbor. A place to bring the camera as it is so scenic and so 'Irish'. Kinsale is called 'the Gourmet Capital of Ireland’. See the Charles Fort on Summer Cove in Kinsale. It is a stone fortress that looks like a castle that sits on the side of the bay. Dinner and overnight in Killarney.
- Day 6: Today we will visit Dingle Peninsula: one of the most amazing coastal villages and quaint shops. Dinner in a local restaurant. Overnight in Killarney.
- Day 7: Late start in the morning. Departure from Killarney to Dublin. En route, visit the massive 12th century Rock of Cashel and the famous 15th century Blarney Castle to kiss the Blarney stone. Shop at the Blarney Woolen Mill where you find Irish crystal and beautiful Irish linens. Dinner and overnight in Dublin.
- Day 8: Tour of Dublin City by Coach: Visit Trinity College to view the Book of Kells. Then off to see Powerscourt House with its beautiful Gardens and the 6th century Wicklow and Glendalough Ruins. Dinner: Arlington hotel with traditional Irish music and dance show. Overnight in Dublin.
- Day 9: Depart to Edinburgh Scotland. En route to Scotland, visit some of the most beautiful sceneries of Northern Ireland: such as the city of Belfast, and more. Take the ferry to Scotland and check-in the hotel in Edinburgh.
- Day 10: Free morning. In the afternoon tour the city of Edinburgh and visit the famous Edinburgh Castle, home of the Scottish crown jewels, also enjoy a trip to the Palace of Holyroodhouse, the Queen's official residence in Edinburgh. Dine at one of the local restaurants. Overnight in Edinburgh.
- Day 11: Depart to Kingdom of Fife, Home of Golf. Optional: Spend the day playing 18 holes at one of the famed Fairways of St. Andrew's, 40 courses to choose from. In the afternoon, visit St. Andrew's Cathedral, the remains of the largest cathedral in Scotland, including St. Rule's Tower, with splendid views from the top. Then off to St Andrew's Botanic Garden, 18 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens and glasshouses. Enjoy the afternoon walking around and taking in the beauty of these 18 acres. Dine at a local restaurant. Overnight in Edinburgh. (Those who wish to golf need to arrange and pay for their own tee times. Please inform us of your tee times so that our tour guides can coordinate with the group.)
- Day 12: Tour of Glasgow. Glasgow is one of Europe’s most vibrant, dynamic and stylish cities. The City is consistently voted as the top place to shop in the UK, outside of London’s West End. With many shops, museums and galleries there is something for everyone in Glasgow! Dinner and overnight in Edinburgh.
- Day 13: Depart from Edinburgh to the US.