Jerusalem • Bethlehem • Gethsemane • Galilee • Fatima
- 14 Days - THIS PRICE INCLUDES AIRFARE FROM ANYWHERE IN THE U.S.
To view trip details, KEEP SCROLLING DOWN
To sign up online, CLICK ON THE TRIP DATE BELOW
Trips in 2017 - $4,990.00
- Flights from anywhere in the United States and flights between countries as per your itinerary. (all necessary flights on your trip are included)
- Daily Mass is available but not mandatory. Proximo Travel always has one or more Catholic Priests accompanying the group as chaplain(s).
- Airport Taxes, Security Fees & Fuel Surcharges Saving you an average of $400-$600!
- Transfers as per itinerary.
- The 4 STAR hotels in Fatima that are listed below are CONFIRMED and are right next to the Shrine. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE
- Transportation with luxury bus.
- All breakfasts and all dinners. Dinners take place at upscale restaurants not at the hotel. (Except in the Holy Land, at the Shrines, or when there is a long day of travel and the circumstances necessitate it.) Wine included with all dinners.
- All tips to driver, hotel, and tour guide. If you feel that the tour guide did a great job, offering them extra tips is greatly appreciated.
- Guided Tours and Tour Fees ~ Our tour guides are very caring, licensed, and well educated. Many of our guides have their PhD's.
- Luggage handling (1 suitcase and 1 carry-on per person)
- Single Supplement (as long as the passengers is willing to room with someone and allows us to provide them with a roommate. If the passenger wants a guaranteed room to of their own, then they have to pay the $1,600 single supplement)
- Remember: Our trips are not more expensive during high season ~ Passengers will never be expected to pay extra for anything while on the trip ~ We always wait for passengers and never leave anyone behind.
Trip Does Not Include
- Trip Insurance. Work directly with Travel Guard to protect your investment and insure your money. There are different packages to choose from depending on what your travel needs are. Use the above link or the link right below the picture of the Pope on our home page to visit their site.
Steps for Registration
- Call us (855) 842-8001 or register online with a credit card and pay your $500 deposit per person to save your spot. The $500 deposit is part of the total price of the trip
- A $1,000 Airfare Deposit (AD) per person is due one month from the registration. The AD is paid ONLY in the form of Check (personal, money order, or bank check)
- The balance is due February 28, 2017. The balance is paid ONLY in the form of Check (personal, money order, or bank check).
- Mail all checks and correspondence to:
PO Box 3479
Worcester, MA 01613
- NOTE: If you sign up for a trip within 4 months of the departure date, you pay the deposit of $500 with a credit card and the balance is required to be overnighted in the form of a personal check, money order, or bank check.
HotelsHotels listed below are our preferred hotels. If reservations cannot be made at one or more of these locations, a comparable hotel will be reserved. We only use 4 or 5 star accommodations.
The Olive Tree Hotel
Tel. 011.972. 254.10410
Rimonim Galei Kinnereth Hotel
Tel. 011.972. 467.28888
Leonardo Plaza Hotel Tiberias
Tel. 011.972 4671.3333
Tel. 011.972. 467.10710
Tel. 011.351. 249.530.760
Steyler Fatima Hotel
Tel. 011.351. 249.533.043
Dom Gonçalo Hotel & Spa
Tel. 011.351. 249.539.335
Superior 5 Star Hotels and Services!
Day 1: Depart from USA. Arrival next day.
Day 2: Arrive in Tel Aviv at Ben Gurion Airport. Meet your fellow pilgrims and tour guides, and transfer to the hotel by deluxe motor coach. We will have a brief orientation meeting, and acclimate to our new surroundings. Dinner with wine, and overnight in Galilee.
Day 3: We begin this day with a boat ride across the Sea of Galilee to visit the ruins of Capernaum. Next we visit the Church of the Multiplication of the Loaves and Fishes and the Chapel of the Primacy of Peter at Tabgha. Proceed to visit the Mount of Beatitudes, which commemorates the Sermon on the Mount (Mathew 5:1-12). After lunch visit Cana in Galilee where Jesus turned water into wine during a wedding feast, and we end our tour for the day at the Church of the Annunciation in Nazareth. Dinner with wine and overnight in Galilee.
Day 4: After breakfast we drive down through the Jordan Valley to the place of baptism for a visit and for renewal of baptismal vows if desired. Our next stop will be to the oldest city in the world, Jericho, and a view of the Mount of Temptation on which our Lord was tempted 40 days and 40 nights. We shall also view Zacchaeus' tree, then proceed to Qumran where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. We continue our drive on up through the Judean Wilderness to Jerusalem, and take a first glimpse of the city from the heights of Mt. Scopus before checking into our hotel. Dinner with wine, and overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 5: After breakfast we shall start our pilgrimage in Jerusalem with a drive to Mount of Olives, from which Jesus ascended to heaven after his resurrection. So, our first visit is the church of the Ascension next the church of Pater Noster commemorating Jesus teaching his disciples the Lord's Prayer. Walk down the 'Palm Sunday road,' and visit the chapel of Dominus Flevit, here Jesus wept over the city of Jerusalem. Then proceed to the garden of Gethsemane, and see the church of Mary Magdalene, and visit the Church of all Nations. Drive to Mount Zion and visit the upper room where Jesus had his last supper. Next visit the Dormition Abbey where the Virgin Mary assumed into heaven body and soul. Before lunch we visit the church of St. Peter in Galicantu, which built over the site of the house of the high priest Caiaphas and the dungeon where our Lord was imprisoned before his trial. It is also here that Peter denied knowing Jesus thrice. After lunch we will visit Bethlehem starting the Basilica of the Nativity and the Grotto, venerated as the birthplace of Jesus (Luke 2:1-7). We will also visit the church of St Catherine, the Crusaders' Cloister, the Chapel of St Jerome and the Grotto of the Holy Innocents. Finally, we will visit the shepherd's fields before returning to our hotel, for dinner with wine and overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 6: After breakfast we will drive to St. Steven's Gate where we shall enter the old city and start our morning tour at the Crusader's church of St. Anne and the pool of the Bethesda. Continuer to the tower of Antonia where Jesus was tried and the church of the flagellation from where we follow the Stations of the Cross ending inside the Basilica of the Holy Sepulcher. After lunch we shall visit the last standing remnant of the ancient Temple at the Western (Wailing) Wall. Next and drive to Ein Karem, home of St. Elizabeth, and mother of John the Baptist to visit of the visitation and the church of St. John the Baptist.
Day 7: . Fly to Lisbon. Upon arrival in Lisbon, visit Jeronimos Monastery, which is one of the greatest monuments to the Age of Discovery with all its grandeur and Manueline style of architecture. In the late afternoon drive to Fatima for dinner and overnight.
Day 8: Start off the day by going to Mass at the Little Chapel of the Apparitions. You will see the Basilica, the site of Francesco and Jacinta's graves, the Hamlet of Aljustrel, where the children lived, and Valinhos, the site of Our Lady's appearance after the children's return from prison. Experience Christ's love as you walk and follow the Stations of the Cross along the Via Sacra (The Sacred Way) culminating in the Chapel of Calvary, which overlooks all of Fatima. Join pilgrims from around the world in an evening candlelight procession to pray the rosary for the sick and drink water from the miraculous well. Time for private devotions before dinner and overnight in Fatima.
Day 9: Free morning for personal devotion in Fatima. Spend the afternoon in Santarem, one of the oldest cities in the world. You will walk through the narrow streets to the Church of St. Stephen, containing the oldest recorded Eucharistic miracle. This miracle has been on display since 1247 AD. Dinner and overnight in Fatima.
Day 10-11: Free days to enjoy the peace and serenity of Fatima and to spend time in personal devotions. Dinner and overnight each night in Fatima.
Day 12: Enjoy the festivities in celebrating the 100th Anniversary of the apparition of Our Lady in Fatima.
Day 13: Continue to enjoy the festivities in celebrating the 100th Anniversary of the apparition of Our Lady in Fatima.
Day 14: Depart Lisbon for your return flight home to USA.
Please note: We do our best to ensure that all sites listed in this itinerary will be seen. However, due to scheduling conflicts, or other circumstances beyond our control, sites may be visited on a different day than listed. If this happens it will also necessitate a change in the restaurant for dinner. However, we will never sacrifice the quality of the meal, all restaurants will meet Proximo Travel's very high standards. Since we have several different trip configurations touring at the same time, it is likely that groups on different tours will be combined when their itineraries overlap in certain areas.