Airport (if you are flying)
- Flights can originate from anywhere in the USA where published for the same price.
- Get a government issued photo ID ASAP.
- Send a copy of your photo ID to our office.
Flight Information (if you are flying)
- Be at the airport at least 2 hours before departure.
- You can earn miles even though we are traveling as a group. Just call the airline we are using and tell them that you need to be credited for your miles
- If there is a delay on your flight and the group has already left the airport; please contact your tour guide at the number listed in your final packet.
Traveling by Bus
- We use an air-conditioned/heated luxury bus throughout the entire trip.
- The bus will be leaving from the parking lot of your local church, where the entire group will meet.
- The time of departure will be communicated to all passengers individually in your final packet.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before departure time. You will forfeit your trip if you arrive after the bus has departed.
Staying In Touch
- Each traveler will receive a final packet we suggest you print up 2 copies. (One for you & one for your family at home)
- The trip is designed so that you and your family in the USA are always able to contact the tour guide during the trip.
- A Tour Guide will meet you at the airport (if you are flying) or at the hotel if you are traveling by bus. The tour guide will remain with the group until you are safely returned to your departure point.
- Dress is casual and comfortable. It is a vacation, relax and enjoy.
- Bring comfortable walking shoes.
- Most of the hotels we use have a pool or a Jacuzzi, bring a bathing suit with you.
Packing and Carry-on (if you are flying)
- Pack light! People normally do not use more than 60% of what they pack
- Pack your medicine, valuables, and one day’s change of clothes in a carry-on just in case your luggage does not arrive on time.
- Liquids should be in your checked luggage, not in your carry-on. If you choose to have your liquids in your carry-on, it should be less than 3 ounces and should be placed in a one quart-size plastic zip bag (one bag per person)
- You may visit the Transportation Security Administration website to get an itemization of everything you can think of and identifies if the item can be in the carry-on and or checked luggage
Packing and Carry-on (if you are traveling by bus)
- Pack your medicine and valuables, in a small bag that you keep with you on the bus.
- Safety is our priority. As we tour each site, every passenger is always accounted for: there is always a count of passengers before and after touring each site. We never leave anyone behind!
- We use solely 4 and 5 star hotels.
Lots of Walking?
- Even though we have our own private bus, some sites do require some walking. Bring comfortable shoes (dress shoes are not necessary at all). We suggest you start walking at least 2 months before you’re trip so your ready to tour! A wheelchair can be provided if you are traveling with a companion who is able to push you. Please remember that some sites are unavailable by wheelchair.
- If you are traveling alone, we will room you with another nice passenger so that you don’t have to pay the extra single room supplement. If you want your own private room, the single supplement fee will apply.
Number of Passengers
- Proximo Travel, LLC advertises in many venues; therefore group sizes vary depending on location and time of year. They almost always sell out early, so please keep this in mind when you are planning to book a trip. Many people book up to a year in advance
Method of Payment
- Deposits and the Single Supplement option picked at the time of sign-up may be paid for with Cash, Check, Credit Card, and Debit Cards
- Non-refundable $500 deposit per person is due upon sign-up.
- Balance is due 120 Days before Departure Date. This payment can be made only for with Cash, Check, Credit Card, and Debit Cards
- All money paid to Proximo Travel is nonrefundable, therefore purchase trip insurance to protect your investment.
Check Payable to:
Proximo Travel, LLC
PO Box 3479
Worcester, MA 01613
Very Important Notes
- Be at the airport at least 2 hours before your departure (if you are flying) and 30 minutes before departure (if you are traveling by bus with your group).
- Each traveler is responsible for expenses in cases where Proximo Travel, LLC has no control over events (i.e. missed flight because of a highway accident, weather, the Pope canceling an event for any reason whether personal or urgent, etc…)