Fatima • Lourdes • Covadonga • Santiago de Compostela
- 11 Days - THIS PRICE INCLUDES AIRFARE FROM ANYWHERE IN THE U.S.
To view trip details, KEEP SCROLLING DOWN
To sign up online, CLICK ON THE TRIP DATE BELOW
Airfare Deposit is due immediately not within 30 days.
Trips in 2017 - $4,000.00
- Non-stop flights from Miami and flights between countries as per your itinerary. (all necessary flights on your trip are included)
- Daily Mass.
- Airport Taxes, Security Fees & Fuel Surcharges Saving you an average of $400-$600!
- Transfers as per itinerary.
- 4 or 5 star hotels in downtown areas.
- Transportation with luxury bus.
- All breakfasts and all dinners. Dinners take place at upscale restaurants not at the hotel. (Except in the Holy Land, at the Shrines, or when there is a long day of travel and the circumstances necessitate it.) Wine included with all dinners.
- All tips to driver, hotel, and tour guide. If you feel that the tour guide did a great job, offering them extra tips is greatly appreciated.
- Guided Tours and Tour Fees ~ Our tour guides are very caring, licensed, and well educated. Many of our guides have their PhD's.
- Luggage handling (1 suitcase and 1 carry-on per person)
- Single Supplement (as long as the passengers is willing to room with someone and allows us to provide them with a roommate. If the passenger wants a guaranteed room to of their own, then they have to pay the $900 single supplement)
- Remember: Our trips are not more expensive during high season ~ Passengers will never be expected to pay extra for anything while on the trip ~ We always wait for passengers and never leave anyone behind.
Trip Does Not Include
- Trip Insurance (available through Travel Guard). Work directly with Travel Guard to protect your investment and insure your money. There are different packages to choose from depending on what your travel needs are. Use the above link or the link right below the picture of the Pope on our home page to visit their site.
Steps for Registration
- Call us (855) 842-8001 or register online with a credit card and pay your $500 deposit per person to save your spot. The $500 deposit is part of the total price of the trip
- A $1,000 Airfare Deposit (AD) per person is due on September 30, 2016. The AD is paid ONLY in the form of Check (personal, money order, or bank check)
- The balance is due 8 months before the trip departure date. The balance is paid ONLY in the form of Check (personal, money order, or bank check).
- Mail all checks and correspondence to:
PO Box 3479
Worcester, MA 01613
- NOTE: If you sign up for a trip within 4 months of the departure date, you pay the deposit of $500 with a credit card and the balance is required to be overnighted in the form of a personal check, money order, or bank check.
October 10: Departure from USA.
October 11: Upon arrival you will be met by your tour guide and driver. Spend the afternoon in Santarem, one of the oldest cities in the world. You will walk through the narrow streets to the Church of St. Stephen, containing the oldest recorded Eucharistic miracle. This miracle has been on display since 1247 AD. Dinner and overnight in Fatima.
October 12: Start off the day by going to Mass at the Little Chapel of the Apparitions. You will see the Basilica, the site of Francesco and Jacinta's graves, the Hamlet of Aljustrel, where the children lived, and Valinhos, the site of Our Lady's appearance after the children's return from prison. Experience Christ's love as you walk and follow the Stations of the Cross along the Via Sacra (The Sacred Way) culminating in the Chapel of Calvary, which overlooks all of Fatima. Join pilgrims from around the world in an evening candlelight procession to pray the rosary for the sick and drink water from the miraculous well. Time for private devotions before dinner and overnight in Fatima.
October 13: Enjoy the festivities in celebrating the 100th Anniversary of the apparition of Our Lady in Fatima.
October 14: Our private bus brings us to the airport in Lisbon to fly to Lourdes. Upon arrival, you will be met by your tour guide and motor coach for transfer to the hotel. After checking into the hotel, we will enjoy dinner and participate in the Rosary Candlelight Procession at the Shrine. This is a seasonal event and may not take place during some tours. Dinner and overnight in Lourdes.
October 15: We will start the day by celebrating Mass at the Grotto of Apparitions. We will enjoy a walking tour of Lourdes visiting places associated with St. Bernadette's life, which is helpful to understand the 1858 Apparition. Afternoon is free to visit the Grotto, the underground Basilica or the Miraculous Baths. After dinner, gather for the evening Candlelight Rosary Procession, if available. Dinner and overnight in Lourdes.
October 16: Enjoy a scenic drive to Covadonga. Along the way we will stop for lunch in Santander. Upon arrival check into the hotel and have dinner and overnight in Covadonga.
October 17: Full day to enjoy the Shrine of Our Lady of Covadonga. Dinner and overnight in Covadonga.
October 18: Afternoon departure from Covadong for a scenic coastal drive to Santiago de Compostal. Dinner and overnight in Santiago de Compostela.
October 19: After breakfast, join the walking pilgrims at the Monte del Gozo from which the spires of the Cathedral are first visible. We will walk little bit on El Camino arriving at the Cathedral, the destination we have been yearning to reach. We will attend the International Pilgrim Mass at the Cathedral of St. James, one of the finest examples of architecture in all of Europe. Tradition invites us to perform some rites. The most important and meaningful one is the hug to the Saint, go under the main altar and visit the crypt where the relics of St. James are preserved. In the afternoon we will visit to the city of Santiago to see: Obradoiro Square, Fonseca Palace, Gelmirez Palace, Franco Street, etc. Dinner and overnight in Santiago de Compostela.
October 20: Depart from Santiago de Compostela for your return flight to the USA.
Please note: We do our best to ensure that all sites listed in this itinerary will be seen. However, due to scheduling conflicts, or other circumstances beyond our control, sites may be visited on a different day than listed. If this happens it will also necessitate a change in the restaurant for dinner. However, we will never sacrifice the quality of the meal, all restaurants will meet Proximo Travel's very high standards.