Jerusalem • Bethlehem Nazareth • Galilee • Via Crucis • Last Supper Gethsemane • Dormition • Nativity Church • Capernaum
- 11 Days - Airfare and All Inclusive
Choose From the Following Dates to Book Your Trip Online.
Fast approaching! Seats may still be available. Call Now!
Trips in 2013 - $3,999.00
Trips in 2014 - $3,999.00
Flights to the Holy Land
- Flights from your hometown!
Flights to the Holy Land can originate from anywhere in the U.S. where published. (same price)
You will know your flight information only after you pay your balance 120 days prior to departure. We use only reliable major airlines.
- Flights can originate from anywhere in the U.S. where published. (same price)
There is no supplemental surcharge to fly from an airport near your home town!
- Daily Mass is available but not mandatory. Proximo Travel has always one or more Catholic Priests accompanying the group as chaplain(s).
- Airport Taxes, Security Fees
Fuel Surcharges saving you an average of $400-$600!
- Transfers as per itinerary
- Superior Five Star Hotels and Services!
- Transportation with luxury bus
- All breakfasts and all dinners. Wine included with all dinners
- All tips to driver, hotel, and tour guide
- Guided Tours and Tour Fees
- Luggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Remember: Our trips are not more expensive during high season ~ Passengers will never be expected to pay extra for anything while on the trip ~ Our group size is small to medium ~ We have group sizes as small as 7 to 10 passengers! ~ We always wait for passengers and never leave anyone behind ~ There are no extra charges if a passenger would like to depart from overseas at a later date
Trip Does Not Include
- Travel Cancellation Protection Policy (optional) : $200 per person
- $400 surcharge for those flying from Hawaii or Alaska
- $700 Single Supplement
Traveling alone? No problem! Proximo Travel, LLC will be glad to place you with another passenger who is also traveling alone at no additional charge. If you want a guarantee of your own room for the entire trip then we offer the Single Supplement. By purchasing the Single Supplement, you are guaranteed your own room for the entire trip!
HotelsHotels listed below are our preferred hotels. If reservations cannot be made at one or more of these locations, a comparable hotel will be reserved. We only use 4 or 5 star accommodations.
The Olive Tree Hotel
Tel. 011.972. 254.10410
Trip ItinerarySuperior 5 Star Hotels and Services!
- Day 1: Depart from USA. Arrival next day.
- Day 2: Arrive at Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Airport. We will meet our guide and head to our hotel by deluxe motor coach. We will have a brief orientation meeting, enjoy a meal, and acclimate to our new surroundings. Dinner and overnight in Jerusalem.
- Day 3: After breakfast, we shall view the Place of the Ascension before we descend by foot and visit the Pater Noster Church commemorating Jesus' teaching His disciples the Lord's Prayer. Then we will walk down to the church of Dominus Flevit; here Jesus wept over the City of Jerusalem and foretold its destruction (Luke 19:41-44). We shall then visit the Garden of the Gethsemane, the scene of Jesus' agony, betrayal and arrest (Luke 22:22-54). Also visit the Church of All Nations containing the rock where Jesus is believed to have prayed before His betrayal and arrest, after lunch, visit the Upper Room, the site of the last supper. Then continue to visit the Dormition Abbey, built over the site where the Virgin Mary was laid to rest its name meaning eternal sleep. Proceed to the Church of St. Peter in Gallicantu, which is built over the site of the house of the High Priest Caiaphas and the dungeon where Our Lord was imprisoned before his trial. It is also here that Peter denied knowing Jesus thrice (Luke 22: 54-62). Dinner and overnight in Jerusalem.
- Day 4: After breakfast, we will visit Bethlehem starting with the Basilica of the Nativity and the Grotto, venerated as the birthplace of Jesus (Luke 2:1-7). Also visit the Church of St. Catherine, the Crusaders' Cloister, the Chapel of St. Jerome, and the Grotto of the Holy Innocents and the Milk Grotto. Continue to visit the Shepherd's Fields (Luke 2:8-20). After lunch in Bethlehem we shall drive to Ein Karem, home of St. Elizabeth, and mother of John the Baptist to visit the Church of the Visitation and the Church of St. John the Baptist. Enjoy a night tour of Jerusalem. Dinner and overnight in Jerusalem.
- Day 5: Today we shall drive to Jericho to view the Old City and the Mount of Temptation. We shall also view Zacchaeus' tree. Proceed to Qumran - ruins of the ancient Essene settlement in whose nearby caves the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered; take the cable-car to the top of Masada - the scene of the epic stand by the Jewish Rebels at the end of the Great Revolt against Rome nearly 2,000 years ago; and enjoy a relaxing float in the Dead Sea. Dinner and overnight in Jerusalem.
- Day 6: After breakfast we will drive to St. Steven's gate where we shall enter the Old City and start our morning tour at the Crusaders' Church of St. Anne and the Pool of Bethesda. Continue to the Tower of Antonia where Jesus was tried and the Church of the Flagellation from where we will follow the Stations of the Cross ending inside the Basilica of the Holy Sepulcher. After lunch in Jerusalem visit the Wailing Wall and Israel Museum where the Dead Sea Scrolls are hosted. Dinner and overnight in Jerusalem.
- Day 7: Travel at a slow pace to the Jordan River and to the tourist Place of Baptism for a visit and for renewal of Baptismal vows if desired. Dinner and overnight in Galilee.
- Day 8: After breakfast we will leave the hotel and take a cruise across the Sea of Galilee from Tiberias to Capharnaum. We shall first visit Capharnaum the Town of Jesus where He carried out the major part of His Ministry. Jesus told Peter and Andrew "Follow me and I will make you fishers of men (Matthew 4:12-22), and here Jesus made the promise of the Eucharist (John 6:22-71). We will visit the excavations and St. Peter's Church before we continue to visit the Church of the Primacy of St. Peter (John 21:1-14) followed by Tabgha, the site where Christ fed the 5,000 with five loaves and two fish (John 6:1-13). Proceed to visit the Mount of Beatitudes which commemorates the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5:1-12). We shall then view the site Magdala before we return to our hotel for dinner and overnight in Galilee. After dinner, enjoy a night show right on the Lake of Galilee.
- Day 9: After breakfast, drive to Cana of Galilee where we will visit the Franciscan Church of the Wedding Feast. Enjoy a wine tasting in Cana (especially the pomegranate wine). Continue to Nazareth where the Angel Gabriel announced to Mary that she was to bear the Son of God (Luke 1:26-38). It was also here that Jesus grew up. Visit the Basilica of the Annunciation. We shall also visit the Chapel of St. Joseph and the Old Synagogue which tradition holds that this simple building stands on the site of the synagogue of Jesus. Next visit the Church of St. Gabriel (Mary's Well), which is built over the only freshwater spring in Nazareth. After lunch we will drive to Mount Tabor, the place where Jesus was transfigured. Ascend by taxis to the summit to visit the Basilica of Transfiguration, and to see the magnificent view across the plain of Jezreel. Dinner and overnight in Galilee.
- Day 10: Visit the City Haifa to Mount Carmel to visit the Mother Church of the Carmelite Order and Elijah's Cave. Then off to see the amazing Aqueduct in Caesarea Maritima. We shall then proceed to Tiberias for dinner and possible overnight (some flights require midnight departure in order to ensure arrival in USA on designated day).
- Day 11: Back to USA from the Holy Land