Galway • Our Lady of Knock • Cliffs of Moher • Killarney • Dublin
- 10 Days - THIS PRICE INCLUDES AIRFARE FROM ANYWHERE IN THE U.S.
To view trip details, KEEP SCROLLING DOWN
To sign up online, CLICK ON THE TRIP DATE BELOW
Trips in 2017 - $3,700.00
Trips in 2018 - $3,700.00
- Flights from anywhere in the United States and flights between countries as per your itinerary. (all necessary flights on your trip are included)
- Daily Mass is available but not mandatory. Proximo Travel always has one or more Catholic Priests accompanying the group as chaplain(s).
- Airport Taxes, Security Fees & Fuel Surcharges Saving you an average of $400-$600!
- Transfers as per itinerary.
- 4 or 5 star hotels in downtown areas.
- Transportation with luxury bus.
- All breakfasts and all dinners. Dinners take place at upscale restaurants not at the hotel. (Except in the Holy Land, at the Shrines, or when there is a long day of travel and the circumstances necessitate it.) Wine included with all dinners.
- All tips to driver, hotel, and tour guide. If you feel that the tour guide did a great job, offering them extra tips is greatly appreciated.
- Guided Tours and Tour Fees ~ Our tour guides are very caring, licensed, and well educated. Many of our guides have their PhD's.
- Luggage handling (1 suitcase and 1 carry-on per person)
- Single Supplement (as long as the passengers is willing to room with someone and allows us to provide them with a roommate. If the passenger wants a guaranteed room to of their own, then they have to pay the $900 single supplement)
- Remember: Our trips are not more expensive during high season ~ Passengers will never be expected to pay extra for anything while on the trip ~ We always wait for passengers and never leave anyone behind.
Trip Does Not Include
- Trip Insurance. Work directly with Travel Guard to protect your investment and insure your money. There are different packages to choose from depending on what your travel needs are. Use the above link or the link right below the picture of the Pope on our home page to visit their site.
Steps for Registration
- Call us (855) 842-8001 or register online with a credit card and pay your $500 deposit per person to save your spot. The $500 deposit is part of the total price of the trip
- A $1,000 Airfare Deposit (AD) per person is due one month from the registration. The AD is paid ONLY in the form of Check (personal, money order, or bank check)
- The balance is due 4 months before the trip departure date. The balance is paid ONLY in the form of Check (personal, money order, or bank check).
- Mail all checks and correspondence to:
PO Box 3479
Worcester, MA 01613
- NOTE: If you sign up for a trip within 4 months of the departure date, you pay the deposit of $500 with a credit card and the balance is required to be overnighted in the form of a personal check, money order, or bank check.
Day 1: Departure from USA to Shannon.
Day 2: Arrival. On route to Knock, visit Galway and enjoy this amazing city. Dinner and overnight in the Knock area.
Day 3: Gentle start to the day, Drive to Our Lady of Knock and enjoy the museums and feel the presence of our Blessed Mother. Dinner and overnight in the area of Knock.
Day 4: Enjoy the long ride to Killarney with a stop in the beautiful heritage village of Adare. Here you will enjoy the spectacle of the thatched roof cottages or the Village’s main street. Stop to grab a cup of coffee and perhaps do a little shopping. See the Cliffs of Moher: they rise vertically to a height of 650 feet over the crashing waves of the Atlantic Ocean: a breath taking sight. Dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight in Killarney.
Day 5: Leisure start to the day and enjoy the sites of Killarney on your own. After lunch enjoy a guided tour of such sites as Muckross House, Ross Castle, Killarney Lakes, Torc Waterfall, the gap of Dunloe and Aghadoe Heights just to mention a few. Overnight in Killarney.
Day 6: Today we will visit Dingle Peninsula: one of the most amazing coastal villages and quaint shops. Enjoy the historical sites dating back to the Stone Age, as well as the Beehive huts, the Gallarus oratory and Kilmalkedar Church. Dinner and overnight in Killarney.
Day 7: Today we will travel to Cork. On our way stop and visit the famous Blarney Castle and kiss Blarney stone. Shop at the Blarney Woolen Mill where you find Irish crystal and beautiful Irish linens. Also stop in Cork where the St. Colman Cathedral is located and the infamous Titanic set sail on its ill-fated maiden voyage to the USA. Finally, enjoy an evening out in Ireland’s second city and take a driving tour of the Cork city. Dinner and overnight in Cork.
Day 8: Head directly to Cashel and visit the massive 12th century Rock of Cashel. We will arrive in Dublin early and enjoy an evening to sample the delights of Ireland’s capital. Dinner and overnight in Dublin.
Day 9: Tour of Dublin City by Coach: Visit Trinity College to view the Book of Kells followed by an afternoon in Glendalough. Dinner at the Arlington hotel with traditional Irish music and dance show. Overnight in Dublin.
Day 10: Depart from Dublin to the US.
Please note: We do our best to ensure that all sites listed in this itinerary will be seen. However, due to scheduling conflicts, or other circumstances beyond our control, sites may be visited on a different day than listed. If this happens it will also necessitate a change in the restaurant for dinner. However, we will never sacrifice the quality of the meal, all restaurants will meet Proximo Travel's very high standards. Since we have several different trip configurations touring at the same time, it is likely that groups on different tours will be combined when their itineraries overlap in certain areas.