Lourdes • Fatima
- 11 Days - THIS PRICE INCLUDES AIRFARE FROM ANYWHERE IN THE U.S.
To view trip details, KEEP SCROLLING DOWN
To sign up online, CLICK ON THE TRIP DATE BELOW
Trips in 2017 - $4,800.00
- Flights from anywhere in the United States and flights between countries as per your itinerary. (all necessary flights on your trip are included)
- Daily Mass is available but not mandatory. Proximo Travel strives to have one or more Catholic Priests accompanying the group as chaplain(s).
- Airport Taxes, Security Fees & Fuel Surcharges Saving you an average of $400-$600!
- Transfers as per itinerary.
- The 4 STAR hotels in FATIMA that are listed below are CONFIRMED and are right next to the Shrine. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.
- Transportation with luxury bus.
- All breakfasts and all dinners. Wine included with all dinners.
- All tips to driver, hotel, and tour guide. If you feel that the tour guide did a great job, offering them extra tips is greatly appreciated.
- Guided Tours and Tour Fees ~ Our tour guides are very caring, licensed, and well educated. Many of our guides have their PhD's.
- Luggage handling (1 suitcase and 1 carry-on per person)
- Single Supplement (as long as the passengers is willing to room with someone and allows us to provide them with a roommate. If the passenger wants a guaranteed room to of their own, then they have to pay the $1,600 single supplement)
- Remember: Passengers will never be expected to pay extra for anything while on the trip ~ We always wait for passengers and never leave anyone behind.
Trip Does Not Include
- Trip Insurance. Work directly with Travel Guard to protect your investment and insure your money. There are different packages to choose from depending on what your travel needs are. Use the above link or the link right below the picture of the Pope on our home page to visit their site.
Steps for Registration
- Call us (855) 842-8001 or register online with a credit card and pay your $500 deposit per person to save your spot. The $500 deposit is part of the total price of the trip
- A $1,000 Airfare Deposit (AD) per person is due one month from the registration. The AD is paid ONLY in the form of Check (personal, money order, or bank check)
- The balance is due February 28, 2017. The balance is paid ONLY in the form of Check (personal, money order, or bank check).
- Mail all checks and correspondence to:
PO Box 3479
Worcester, MA 01613
- NOTE: If you sign up for a trip within 4 months of the departure date, you pay the deposit of $500 with a credit card and the balance is required to be overnighted in the form of a personal check, money order, or bank check.
HotelsHotels listed below are our preferred hotels. If reservations cannot be made at one or more of these locations, a comparable hotel will be reserved. We only use 4 or 5 star accommodations.
Tel. 011.33. 056.294.3304
Tel. 011.351. 249.530.760
Steyler Fatima Hotel
Tel. 011.351. 249.533.043
Dom Gonçalo Hotel & Spa
Tel. 011.351. 249.539.335
Day 1: Departure from USA
Day 2: Upon arrival, you will be met by your tour guide and motor coach for transfer to the hotel. After checking into the hotel, we will enjoy dinner and participate in the Rosary Candlelight Procession at the Shrine. This is a seasonal event and may not take place during some tours. Dinner and overnight in Lourdes.
Day 3: We will start the day by celebrating Mass at the Grotto of Apparitions. We will enjoy a walking tour of Lourdes visiting places associated with St. Bernadette's life, which is helpful to understand the 1858 Apparition. Afternoon is free to visit the Grotto, the underground Basilica or the Miraculous Baths. After dinner, gather for the evening Candlelight Rosary Procession, if available. Dinner and overnight in Lourdes.
Day 4: Fly to Lisbon. Upon arrival in Lisbon, visit Jeronimos Monastery, which is one of the greatest monuments to the Age of Discovery with all its grandeur and Manueline style of architecture. In the late afternoon drive to Fatima for dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Start off the day by going to Mass at the Little Chapel of the Apparitions. You will see the Basilica, the site of Francesco and Jacinta's graves, the Hamlet of Aljustrel, where the children lived, and Valinhos, the site of Our Lady's appearance after the children's return from prison. Experience Christ's love as you walk and follow the Stations of the Cross along the Via Sacra (The Sacred Way) culminating in the Chapel of Calvary, which overlooks all of Fatima. Join pilgrims from around the world in an evening candlelight procession to pray the rosary for the sick and drink water from the miraculous well. Time for private devotions before dinner and overnight in Fatima.
Day 6: Free morning for personal devotion in Fatima. Spend the afternoon in Santarem, one of the oldest cities in the world. You will walk through the narrow streets to the Church of St. Stephen, containing the oldest recorded Eucharistic miracle. This miracle has been on display since 1247 AD. Dinner and overnight in Fatima.
Day 7-8: Free days to enjoy the peace and serenity of Fatima and to spend time in personal devotions. Dinner and overnight each night in Fatima.
Day 9: Enjoy the festivities in celebrating the 100th Anniversary of the apparition of Our Lady in Fatima.
Day 10: Continue to enjoy the festivities in celebrating the 100th Anniversary of the apparition of Our Lady in Fatima.
Day 11: Depart Lisbon for your return flight home to USA.
Please note: We do our best to ensure that all sites listed in this itinerary will be seen. However, due to scheduling conflicts, or other circumstances beyond our control, sites may be visited on a different day than listed. If this happens it will also necessitate a change in the restaurant for dinner. However, we will never sacrifice the quality of the meal, all restaurants will meet Proximo Travel's very high standards. Since we have several different trip configurations touring at the same time, it is likely that groups on different tours will be combined when their itineraries overlap in certain areas.