Rome • Paris • London
- 12 Days - THIS PRICE INCLUDES AIRFARE FROM ANYWHERE IN THE U.S.
To view trip details, KEEP SCROLLING DOWN
To sign up online, CLICK ON THE TRIP DATE BELOW
Trips in 2017 - $4,600.00
Trips in 2018 - $4,600.00
- Flights from anywhere in the United States and flights between countries as per your itinerary. (all necessary flights on your trip are included)
- Daily Mass is available but not mandatory. Proximo Travel always has one or more Catholic Priests accompanying the group as chaplain(s).
- Airport Taxes, Security Fees & Fuel Surcharges Saving you an average of $400-$600!
- Transfers as per itinerary.
- 4 or 5 star hotels in downtown areas.
- Transportation with luxury bus.
- All breakfasts and all dinners. Dinners take place at upscale restaurants not at the hotel. (Except in the Holy Land, at the Shrines, or when there is a long day of travel and the circumstances necessitate it.) Wine included with all dinners.
- All tips to driver, hotel, and tour guide. If you feel that the tour guide did a great job, offering them extra tips is greatly appreciated.
- Guided Tours and Tour Fees ~ Our tour guides are very caring, licensed, and well educated. Many of our guides have their PhD's.
- Luggage handling (1 suitcase and 1 carry-on per person)
- Single Supplement (as long as the passengers is willing to room with someone and allows us to provide them with a roommate. If the passenger wants a guaranteed room to of their own, then they have to pay the $900 single supplement)
- Remember: Passengers will never be expected to pay extra for anything while on the trip ~ We always wait for passengers and never leave anyone behind.
Trip Does Not Include
- Trip Insurance. Work directly with Travel Guard to protect your investment and insure your money. There are different packages to choose from depending on what your travel needs are. Use the above link or the link right below the picture of the Pope on our home page to visit their site.
Steps for Registration
- Call us (855) 842-8001 or register online with a credit card and pay your $500 deposit per person to save your spot. The $500 deposit is part of the total price of the trip
- A $1,000 Airfare Deposit (AD) per person is due one month from the registration. The AD is paid ONLY in the form of Check (personal, money order, or bank check)
- The balance is due 4 months before the trip departure date. The balance is paid ONLY in the form of Check (personal, money order, or bank check).
- Mail all checks and correspondence to:
PO Box 3479
Worcester, MA 01613
- NOTE: If you sign up for a trip within 4 months of the departure date, you pay the deposit of $500 with a credit card and the balance is required to be overnighted in the form of a personal check, money order, or bank check.
Day 1: Departure from USA.
Day 2: Arrival. Depending upon your arrival time, we may visit the Basilica of St. Paul outside the Wall where the body of St. Paul is buried. It is the 2nd largest basilica in Rome and the 5th in the world. Check in the hotel and rest for a few hours if time permits. In the afternoon, we will be visiting St. Mary Major, the main Basilica dedicated to Mary in Rome. We will see the remains of Jesus' manger, the tomb of Bernini, the remains of St. Matthew the Evangelist, the tomb of St. Jerome, and the oldest icon in the world of the Virgin Mary painted by St. Luke: the famous Salus Populi Romani. We may immerse ourselves in the local culture by attending an Italian mass at St. Mary Major as well. Casual dress. Dinner and overnight in Rome.
Day 3: Start around 9:00am. Visit the Colosseum, the symbol of the city of Rome; a great building that has been standing since 80 A.D. Then visit St. John Lateran, the first Basilica ever to be built in the Roman Empire. In the afternoon, go to the breathtaking Catacombs where 500,000 people were buried. After the Catacombs our private bus will take us to dinner and free time around the area of the hotel. Overnight in Rome.
Day 4: Start the day around 9:30 am, by visiting St. Peter's in the Vatican, the largest Basilica in the world. There will be time for private devotion and shopping before lunch. In the afternoon we will see the Vatican Museums, and the Sistine Chapel (the Pope's private Chapel). Long pants, capris, or skirts below the knee, shoulders covered. Time to rest before dinner in the area of the hotel. Red and white wine included. Overnight in Rome.
Day 5: We will have an early start as our private bus leaves around 7:00 am to the Vatican to experience the 10:00 am Audience with the Pope. We will see the Pope very closely; sometimes we even shake his hand. There will be time for lunch in the area of the Vatican, before we visit the Spanish Steps. This is the place where the Romans hung out. From there we will walk to Trevi Fountain, and have time for shopping. Followed by a walk to the Pantheon, the oldest functional building in the world, and then to the great artistic place of Piazza Navona around 4:30 pm. Dinner at Piazza Navona. Red and white wine included. Casual Dress throughout the day. Overnight in Rome.
Day 6: This morning our bus will take us to the airport for our flight to Paris. Once in Paris start at the gardens of the Tuileries; make your way up the Champs-Elysees to shop (or just window shop) at Louis Vuitton and Herm's. See the tomb of the Unknown Soldier at Napoleon's Arc de Triomphe and look back to see the sweeping view of Paris' main boulevard. Visit the Basilica of Sacre Coeur; visit the artists and antique shops of Montmartre. Dinner and overnight in Paris.
Day 7: Late start. Bus tour of the city: see the most famous sites of the city, including the Eiffel Tower, the Opera, and the Palace of the Invalides. Tour the Cathedral of Notre Dame and eat lunch in the Latin Quarter. Take a romantic river ride and see all the beautiful sights lit up from the Seine River. Dinner and overnight in Paris.
Day 8: Tour the Louvre, the most famous art museum, to see the Mona Lisa and the winged victory, Nike. After lunch, take a leisurely walk or visit the Sainte Chappelle, with its beautiful stained glass windows or take a tour of the Pantheon, where France's most prestigious writers and philosophers are buried. Dinner and overnight in Paris.
Day 9: Fly to London. Upon arrival, you will have a free day to explore London. Dinner and overnight in London.
Day 10: We will have an early start as we head out to Stonehenge to see the ancient monoliths placed in position nearly 2000 years before the birth of Christ and which were once used to calculate the eclipses and equinoxes. Next, visit Highclere Castle ~ one of England’s most beautiful Victorian castles set amidst 1,000 acres of spectacular parkland. This is the place that Downton Abbey is filmed. Next we have an excursion to Winchester Cathedral. It was built as a Catholic church, became Church of England under Henry VIII, returned to Roman Catholicism by Henry’s daughter, Mary Tudor, who married her Spanish husband here, but has since returned to the Church of England. One of the largest cathedrals in England, Winchester is part of a former monastic settlement originally founded by the Benedictines in 642. Elements of the monastic buildings may still be traced throughout the Cathedral Close. After lunch in Winchester we head back to London to visit Windsor Castle, built by William the Conqueror, who invaded England in 1066. Dinner and overnight in London.
Day 11: We start our morning with Mass at the Shrine of the Sacred Heart & Tyburn Martyrs in Hyde Park Place. We then continue with our morning city sightseeing tour which will include Westminster Cathedral, the Catholic Cathedral of London, Buckingham Palace and the Changing of the Guard ceremony (if held), and Piccadilly. We will then proceed to the impressive Westminster Abbey and then Big Ben. We continue to the Tower of London where Thomas More was imprisoned in the Bell Tower for more than a year for refusing to swear to the Act of Succession and the Oath of Supremacy. He was found guilty of treason and beheaded on Tower Hill. His final words were, "The King’s good servant, but God’s First". This evening we have a closing dinner at a local London restaurant and attend a Shakespeare play at the Globe Theater. Overnight in London.
Day 12: Our bus brings us to the airport in London to fly back to the USA.