Salzburg • Munich • Vienna • Liechtenstein • Lucerne
- 12 Days - THIS PRICE INCLUDES AIRFARE FROM ANYWHERE IN THE U.S.
To view trip details, KEEP SCROLLING DOWN
To sign up online, CLICK ON THE TRIP DATE BELOW
Trips in 2017 - $4,600.00
Trips in 2018 - $4,600.00
- Flights from anywhere in the United States and flights between countries as per your itinerary. (all necessary flights on your trip are included)
- Daily Mass is available but not mandatory. Proximo Travel always has one or more Catholic Priests accompanying the group as chaplain(s).
- Airport Taxes, Security Fees & Fuel Surcharges Saving you an average of $400-$600!
- Transfers as per itinerary.
- 4 or 5 star hotels in downtown areas.
- Transportation with luxury bus.
- All breakfasts.
- All tips to driver, hotel, and tour guide. If you feel that the tour guide did a great job, offering them extra tips is greatly appreciated.
- Guided Tours and Tour Fees ~ Our tour guides are very caring, licensed, and well educated. Many of our guides have their PhD's.
- Luggage handling (1 suitcase and 1 carry-on per person)
- Single Supplement (as long as the passengers is willing to room with someone and allows us to provide them with a roommate. If the passenger wants a guaranteed room to of their own, then they have to pay the $900 single supplement)
- Remember: Our trips are not more expensive during high season ~ Passengers will never be expected to pay extra for anything while on the trip ~ We always wait for passengers and never leave anyone behind.
Trip Does Not Include
- Lunch and dinner
- Trip Insurance. Work directly with Travel Guard to protect your investment and insure your money. There are different packages to choose from depending on what your travel needs are. Use the above link or the link right below the picture of the Pope on our home page to visit their site.
Steps for Registration
- Call us (855) 842-8001 or register online with a credit card and pay your $500 deposit per person to save your spot. The $500 deposit is part of the total price of the trip
- A $1,000 Airfare Deposit (AD) per person is due one month from the registration. The AD is paid ONLY in the form of Check (personal, money order, or bank check)
- The balance is due 4 months before the trip departure date. The balance is paid ONLY in the form of Check (personal, money order, or bank check).
- Mail all checks and correspondence to:
PO Box 3479
Worcester, MA 01613
- NOTE: If you sign up for a trip within 4 months of the departure date, you pay the deposit of $500 with a credit card and the balance is required to be overnighted in the form of a personal check, money order or bank check.
Day 1: Fly to Vienna, Austria.
Day 2: Arrival. Meet your tour guide and get transferred to your hotel. Time to explore on your own. Overnight in Vienna.
Day 3: A local guide waits to show you the sights of this exquisite city with a drive on the Ring Strasse to view great buildings such as the Opera House, the Maria Theresa Monument, museum buildings, the Parliament and the City Hall, and the former Imperial palace Hofburg, a complex of buildings from the 13th century and home of the famous Spanish Riding School. Stroll the Stadtpark where you can see the famous gold statue of Strauss, the Kartnerstrasse, the pedestrian shopping street in the heart of the city that leads to the famous gothic St. Stephen’s Cathedral. The afternoon is at leisure for you to relax or explore the city’s historic area. Overnight in Vienna.
Day 4: Today is at leisure, you might want to drop in at one of the city’s coffeehouses and savor a piece of the delicious Sachertorte and a traditional cup of coffee or why not enjoy a boat ride on the Danube Canal. Overnight in Vienna.
Day 5: Travel through the picturesque Austrian countryside to Salzburg, Lunch on the way to Salzburg in Mondsee where the Sound of Music was filmed continue through the lake district on to Salzburg. The afternoon is at leisure to explore Salzburg’s with its historic area. Overnight in Salzburg.
Day 6: Walking tour of Salzburg a city filled with the beautiful Mirabell Gardens and wondrous architecture. walk through the Old Town of Salzburg, a UNESCO World Heritage site, with medieval lanes and small shops with ironwork signs out front, the monumental Domplatz. and birthplace of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, a small museum containing family portraits, original manuscripts and some of the young genius’ early instruments.followed by a free afternoon in the awesome city of Salzburg with lots of beautiful cafes, shopping boutiques, and views of the city. Overnight in Salzburg.
Day 7: In the morning depart for the Eagle Nest Tour then continue on to Munich. Check-in hotel. Visit the famous Hofbrauhaus. Overnight in Munich.
Day 8: A local guide waits to show you the former artists' quarter Schwabing and go all along the impressive Ludwig- and Prinzregenten Street lined by magnificent buildings: Theatiner Church, Hall of Generals (Feldherrnhalle), House of Arts, Bavarian National Museum, and the Angel of Peace. The elegant Maximilian Street takes you back to the centre of town offering a view of the Bavarian Parliament, Deutsches Museum, Royal Palace and the Opera House, the medieval town gates and the colorful open air market the Viktualienmarkt. The afternoon is at leisure to explore Munich. Overnight in Munich.
Day 9: Today is at leisure and you might want to drop in at one of the famous breweries for a pint of beer or you can look into an optional excursion. Overnight in Munich.
Day 10: Breakfast and depart for Lucerne. On the way stop for lunch in Liehtenstein – one of the smallest country in the World after the Vatican. Visit Rapperswill on the way. Check in at the hotel for overnight in Lucerne.
Day 11: Lucerne tour starts! Walking tour of the old town in the morning. See the Chapel Bridge with its Water Tower, the Lion Monument, and Glacier Garden after the walking tour relax on a boat ride around the lake. Free afternoon in which you might choose to visit Europe's largest transportation museum, Piacasso Museum and IMAX film theater. Return to hotel for overnight in Lucerne.
Day 12: Today you leave Lucerne to get to the airport. It's time to fly home with the music of Mozart and Strauss still echoing in your ears. Transfer to the airport for your return flight after breakfast.