Paris • Lourdes • Fatima • Barcelona
- 12 Days - THIS PRICE INCLUDES AIRFARE FROM ANYWHERE IN THE U.S.
To view trip details, KEEP SCROLLING DOWN
To sign up online, CLICK ON THE TRIP DATE BELOW
Trips in 2017 - $4,600.00
Trips in 2018 - $4,600.00
- Flights from anywhere in the United States and flights between countries as per your itinerary. (all necessary flights on your trip are included)
- Flight from Lourdes to Fatima and flight from Fatima to Paris
- Daily Mass is available but not mandatory. Proximo Travel strives to have one or more Catholic Priests accompanying the group as chaplain(s).
- Airport Taxes, Security Fees & Fuel Surcharges Saving you an average of $400-$600!
- Transfers as per itinerary.
- 4 or 5 star hotels in downtown areas.
- Transportation with luxury bus.
- All breakfasts and all dinners. Dinners take place at upscale restaurants not at the hotel. Wine included with all dinners.
- All tips to driver, hotel, and tour guide. If you feel that the tour guide did a great job, offering them extra tips is greatly appreciated.
- Guided Tours and Tour Fees ~ Our tour guides are very caring, licensed, and well educated. Many of our guides have their PhD's.
- Luggage handling (1 suitcase and 1 carry-on per person)
- Single Supplement (as long as the passengers is willing to room with someone and allows us to provide them with a roommate. If the passenger wants a guaranteed room to of their own, then they have to pay the $900 single supplement)
- Remember: Our trips are not more expensive during high season ~ Passengers will never be expected to pay extra for anything while on the trip ~ We always wait for passengers and never leave anyone behind.
Trip Does Not Include
- Trip Insurance. Work directly with Travel Guard to protect your investment and insure your money. There are different packages to choose from depending on what your travel needs are. Use the above link or the link right below the picture of the Pope on our home page to visit their site.
Steps for Registration
- Call us (855) 842-8001 or register online with a credit card and pay your $500 deposit per person to save your spot. The $500 deposit is part of the total price of the trip
- A $1,000 Airfare Deposit (AD) per person is due one month from the registration. The AD is paid ONLY in the form of Check (personal, money order, or bank check)
- The balance is due 4 months before the trip departure date. The balance is paid ONLY in the form of Check (personal, money order, or bank check).
- Mail all checks and correspondence to:
PO Box 3479
Worcester, MA 01613
- NOTE: If you sign up for a trip within 4 months of the departure date, you pay the deposit of $500 with a credit card and the balance is required to be overnighted in the form of a personal check, money order, or bank check.
Day 1: Departure from USA.
Day 2: Arrival in Paris and enjoy some free time in Paris. Dinner and overnight in Paris.
Day 3: Visit the beautiful Cathedral of Notre Dame which has always been the religious center of Paris. Tour the Sainte-Chapelle (Holy Chapel) with its world renowned stained glass windows and admire its beautiful Rayonnant style Gothic architecture. In the afternoon, take a city bus tour visiting St. Vincent de Paul and the Chapel of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal. See the beautiful sites of the Hotel des Invalides, the Eiffel Tower, Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphem and Tuileries Gardens. Early dinner. After dinner, cruise along the Seine River and see all the beautiful sights lit up from the Seine River (Cruise could take place on a different day depending on the weather in Paris). Overnight in Paris.
Day 4: Visit the Louvre to see the Mona Lisa and the winged victory Nike. After lunch, visit the Basilica of Sacre Coeur and see the artists along Montmartre. Dinner and overnight in Paris.
Day 5: Fly to Lourdes. Check-in Hotel. Free afternoon in the beautiful Shrine of Lourdes located in the Pyrenees Mountains. Overnight in Lourdes.
Day 6: Lourdes for the whole day. Mass in Lourdes. This pilgrimage was designed for those who would like to spend more time in Lourdes, to pray and reflect. You will have time to pray with your fellow pilgrims and pilgrims from around the world, to attend Mass at the Grotto, watch a video presentation telling the story of Lourdes, and walk in the footsteps of St. Bernadette. Dinner and overnight in Lourdes.
Day 7: Fly to Fatima. Upon arrival in Lisbon, take a bus tour of Lisbon and travel to Fatima by private bus to check-in at hotel. Dinner and overnight in Fatima.
Day 8: Full day in Fatima. Start off the day by going to Mass at the Little Chapel of the Apparitions. You will see the Basilica, the site of Francesco and Jacinta's graves, the Hamlet of Aljustrel, where the children lived, and Valinhos, the site of Our Lady's appearance after the children's return from prison. Experience Christ's love as you walk and follow the Stations of the Cross along the Via Sacra (The Sacred Way) culminating in the Chapel of Calvary, which overlooks all of Fatima. Join pilgrims from around the world in an evening candlelight procession to pray the rosary for the sick and drink water from the miraculous well. Time for private devotions before dinner and overnight in Fatima.
Day 9: Fatima - Santarem. After breakfast, depart to Santarem, where one of the oldest cities in the world is located. We will walk through its narrow streets to the Church of St Stephen, containing the oldest recorded Eucharistic miracle. This miracle has been on continuous display since 1247. Dinner and overnight in Fatima.
Day 10: Fly to Barcelona. Check-in Hotel, free afternoon in Barcelona. Dinner in Barcelona. Overnight in Barcelona.
Day 11: Tour of Barcelona. Visit the Sagrada Famiglia Cathedral, have lunch at the Ramblas and then enjoy a tour of the city. Dinner and Flamenco. Overnight in Barcelona.
Day 12: Return home from Barcelona, Spain.
Please note: We do our best to ensure that all sites listed in this itinerary will be seen. However, due to scheduling conflicts, or other circumstances beyond our control, sites may be visited on a different day than listed. If this happens it will also necessitate a change in the restaurant for dinner. However, we will never sacrifice the quality of the meal, all restaurants will meet Proximo Travel's very high standards. Since we have several different trip configurations touring at the same time, it is likely that groups on different tours will be combined when their itineraries overlap in certain areas.