Paris • Caen • Normandy • Aix en Provence • Mont Saint-Michel • Giverney • Nice
- 13 Days - THIS PRICE INCLUDES AIRFARE FROM ANYWHERE IN THE U.S.
To view trip details, KEEP SCROLLING DOWN
To sign up online, CLICK ON THE TRIP DATE BELOW
Trips in 2017 - $4,600.00
Trips in 2018 - $4,600.00
- Flights from anywhere in the United States and flights between countries as per your itinerary. (all necessary flights on your trip are included)
- Daily Mass is available but not mandatory. Proximo Travel strives to have one or more Catholic Priests accompanying the group as chaplain(s).
- Airport Taxes, Security Fees & Fuel Surcharges Saving you an average of $400-$600!
- Transfers as per itinerary.
- 4 or 5 star hotels in downtown areas.
- Transportation with luxury bus.
- All breakfasts and all dinners. Dinners take place at upscale restaurants not at the hotel. Wine included with all dinners.
- All tips to driver, hotel, and tour guide. If you feel that the tour guide did a great job, offering them extra tips is greatly appreciated.
- Guided Tours and Tour Fees ~ Our tour guides are very caring, licensed, and well educated. Many of our guides have their PhD's.
- Luggage handling (1 suitcase and 1 carry-on per person)
- Single Supplement (as long as the passengers is willing to room with someone and allows us to provide them with a roommate. If the passenger wants a guaranteed room to of their own, then they have to pay the $900 single supplement)
- Remember: Our trips are not more expensive during high season ~ Passengers will never be expected to pay extra for anything while on the trip ~ We always wait for passengers and never leave anyone behind.
Trip Does Not Include
- Trip Insurance. Work directly with Travel Guard to protect your investment and insure your money. There are different packages to choose from depending on what your travel needs are. Use the above link or the link right below the picture of the Pope on our home page to visit their site.
Steps for Registration
- Call us (855) 842-8001 or register online with a credit card and pay your $500 deposit per person to save your spot. The $500 deposit is part of the total price of the trip
- A $1,000 Airfare Deposit (AD) per person is due one month from the registration. The AD is paid ONLY in the form of Check (personal, money order, or bank check)
- The balance is due 4 months before the trip departure date. The balance is paid ONLY in the form of Check (personal, money order, or bank check).
- Mail all checks and correspondence to:
PO Box 3479
Worcester, MA 01613
- NOTE: If you sign up for a trip within 4 months of the departure date, you pay the deposit of $500 with a credit card and the balance is required to be overnighted in the form of a personal check, money order, or bank check.
HotelsHotels listed below are our preferred hotels. If reservations cannot be made at one or more of these locations, a comparable hotel will be reserved. We only use 4 or 5 star accommodations.
Hotel Concorde Montparnasse
Tel. 011.33. 156.548.400
Quality Hotel Paris Orleans
Tel. 011.33. 145.396.850
Day 1: Departure from USA.
Day 2: Arrive in Paris and we're off to visit Caen, the city of William the Conquerer. Visit St. Peter's Church in Caen. St. Peter's Church in Caen is a splendid example of the transition between Gothic and Renaissance forms. Dinner and overnight in Normandy.
Day 3: Late start and free morning to enjoy the area of Normandy. After lunch, visit Mont Saint-Michel. The towering turrets of the abbey at Mont Saint-Michel are one of the most iconic images of France. The village and monastery are built on a rocky outcrop in the middle of a tidal flat and connected to the mainland by a causeway. It is considered to be one of the wonders of the western world. Dinner and overnight in Normandy.
Day 4: Early breakfast and begin the D-Day tour to discover Le Memoria de Caen and the D-day Landing Beaches. From the harbor of Arromanches to the Point du Hock and taking in Omaha Beach on the way. Listen to the story of the done day that led to the end of the Second World War. Dinner and overnight in Normandy.
Day 5: On the drive to Paris stop at Giverney. Once in Paris start at the gardens of the Tuileries; make your way up the Champs-Elysees to shop (or just window shop) at Louis Vuitton and Herm's. See the tomb of the Unknown Soldier at Napoleon's Arc de Triomphe and look back to see the sweeping view of Paris' main boulevard. Visit the Basilica of Sacre Coeur; visit the artists and antique shops of Montmartre. Dinner and overnight in Paris.
Day 6: Late start. Bus tour of the city: see the most famous sites of the city, including the Eiffel Tower, the Opera, and the Palace of the Invalides. Tour the Cathedral of Notre Dame and eat lunch in the Latin Quarter. Take a romantic river ride and see all the beautiful sights lit up from the Seine River. Dinner and overnight in Paris.
Day 7: Tour the Louvre, the most famous art museum, to see the Mona Lisa and the winged victory, Nike. After lunch, take a leisurely walk or visit the Sainte Chappelle, with its beautiful stained glass windows or take a tour of the Pantheon, where France's most prestigious writers and philosophers are buried. Overnight in Paris.
Day 8: Fly to Aix-en-Provence. Check into the hotel, and then spend the rest of the day visiting the city with its beautiful boulevards and gorgeous fountains. Dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight in Aix-en-Provence.
Day 9: Enjoy this awesome town where millions of tourists visit every year to enjoy its history, character, and food. Every corner of this city reflects France at its best! Spend the afternoon walking along the Cours Mirabeau, enjoying the cafes and shops. Dinner and Overnight in Aix-en-Provence.
Day 10: Take the leisurely coastal road on the French Riviera, making stops at St. Tropez for lunch, then St. Raphael, Cannes, and Antibes before reaching Nice. Check into the hotel and have some free time for rest or shopping. Overnight in Nice.
Day 11: Take a bus ride to Eze, stopping in the beautiful coastal town of St. Jean Cap Ferrat. Visit the Fragonard parfumerie and the village of Eze. Climb to the gardens in Eze for a stunning view of the coast. Lunch in Eze and then continue to Monte Carlo, where you will visit the famous casino as well as the palace of the late Prince Rainier and Princess Grace Kelly. The afternoon is yours to see the playground of the rich and famous. Dinner in Monte Carlo. Overnight in Nice
Day 12: Spend the day in Nice. Take a ride to St. Paul de Vence, a beautiful medieval fortified village perched on a narrow spur between two deep valleys. Walk narrow streets and visit artists' shops and cafes for a quiet afternoon. Visit the Promenade des Anglais, see the old city, take the glass elevator to the Parc du Chateau for a beautiful view of the most famous city on the Riviera, or spend the afternoon sunning on the rocky beaches or shopping in downtown Nice. Overnight in Nice
Day 13: Return home from Nice.
Please note: We do our best to ensure that all sites listed in this itinerary will be seen. However, due to scheduling conflicts, or other circumstances beyond our control, sites may be visited on a different day than listed. If this happens it will also necessitate a change in the restaurant for dinner. However, we will never sacrifice the quality of the meal, all restaurants will meet Proximo Travel's very high standards. Since we have several different trip configurations touring at the same time, it is likely that groups on different tours will be combined when their itineraries overlap in certain areas.